clicky joints?

bibswy

MUMMY OF 2!
Reaction score
Anyone's LO have clicky joints? Sometimes when I'm carrying Billie her hips seem to click, sometimes her knees and ankles do the same. At her 6 week check the doc said her knee was a bit clicky but not to worry as it should just sort itself out as her ligaments etc get into place. However, shouldn't it be sorted by now? Especially as she's crawling/cruising?

liams sometimes do it but not all the time ask you HV next time your down hun if its worrying you

thanks I will.. its just the noise kinda churns my stomach! - She doesn't seem bothered at least :)

Finn hip clicks but I had an ultra sound done and it was fine. Mine clicked when I was a baby and I am still very flexible in all my joints, so I expect he got it from me. I never had anything done about it either.. I guess some of us carry on clicking into adulthood....

Dex has clicky shoulders, I asked the doc and she said it was fine.

My LO does it now and then, it must have been that creepy noise when he was in the womb!

LO had no probs at birth. but at 8 week check, both hips were clicking. We went back month later and he said seems to have improved, just to watch for "limping, or dragging" kinda motions when crawling/cruising/walking. Her shoulders do it too sometimes, but she doesn't flinch or cry

Emma does it all the time, elbows,knees, shoulders - not her hip tho which is funny considering I was told she had a mild clicky hip! But I don't worry as all my family have clicky joints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->