Climber

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Charlotte is a bit of a climber (understatement) and tonight she was just about out of her cot. She had her hips over the top and it would've just been a case of rocking forward and she would've been out.

She climbs the babygate, scrambles up radiators, moves toys about to use as steps, I could go on!

Does anyone else have this and how do you deal with it?

BTW Here is an example...

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/image_1-10.jpg

This is my Nana's zimmer frame and after this she stood up on it.

(The tongue thing she gets from me... concentration :blush:)

I dont have any advice.. just wanted to say OMG! She is getting so big! Time has just flown by!

rhys is the same, he climbs everywhere... ill be checking this thread for advice too!

Dec is the same he has actually fallen out of his cot oooops :blush: But with him being only 9 months and not walking it is so much more dangerous, the toy thing is great fun now piling up toys to climb on, so I to will be keeping an eye here for advice.

I was telling my folks about the escaping out of the cot the other day and they said "well you know when it's time to move them into a proper bed when it's more dangerous to be in a cot". They then added that my brother was in a bed by the time I was born so probably from about 18 months old. :shock:

God, can you imagine it!?!? :lol:

OMG! I fear Ryan is heading the same way.
Wish I had some useful advice to offer. Would she perhaps stop using everything for climbing if she had a place where she can do it safely?

Perhaps a climbing frame or something like that? I know these are expensive though!

TBH I think it's the lack of safety that's so appealing!

Just had a quick Google and Little Tikes have some fab i.e. expensive stuff. Even on ebay they go for a lot. Ho hum. Love the idea though.

Tom seems to be catching the climbing bug. The pair of them were climbing up my brick BBQ today. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->