Clomed and now waiting game

faithful28

Reaction score
My husband and I are trying to conceive #1 for a year now. I have never had regular cycle unless on the pill. We have been working with our doctor for a few months now. He has been extremely helpful. We figured out progesterone makes my cycles normal. We took ovulation testing for two months and never got a positive. Few weeks ago we started clomed. We are now waiting until this weekend to take a pregnancy test. This does not seem like a long time but when you want to be pregnant so bad it seems like a lifetime. On top of all my emotions of trying to conceive we have 4 family members who are expecting. We found this out within the last month. I wish pregnancy could come so easily for my husband and I. I am excited for our family members but my heart breaks that we can't have that joy in our lives. I don't know anyone who is going through problems trying to conceive. If anyone can give me advice and or willing to talk please let me know. I am looking for help to keep positive to better our chances.

Thank you
Faithful28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"