Clomid 2013 Buddies

Nightnurse

Engaged Sept.5th & TTC#1
Reaction score
What days ?
How much?
when do u test?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/198895-nightnurses-11-year-ltttc-battle-2013-baby-173.html

I'm on 50mg
days 2-6
Testing on January 4th
:hugs:

Clomd days 2-6 here, 50mg and on my second month. If AF isnt here by 21st or 22nd Feb i will be testing then. Have a short Luteal Phase (At least i did the first month just gone on Clomid - so i don't expect to get past 10DPO)

i swear i made a long post on here last night but it's went missing
i started clomid at 50mg with trigger..progesterone was low so they increased to 100mg.
i 've not had any luck yet..but i haven't had the opportunity to take it more than two months in a row becuase of follicular cysts forming...if you look at my signature you'll see how many times i've taken it..
dh and i had to take a break last summer...but here we are ttc again..it took me year to get pregnant with first dd and 7years with second dd..and here we are on 4 yrs for our third..had two m/c..natural bfp's..one with identical twins...lost my left ovary after that due to a large dermoid cyst
i'm hoping and praying God will intervene and allow this to happen...it's all so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->