Clomid 50mg - CD22 and no ovulation?

Hi ladies! I would love to hear from anyone else on their experiences with Clomid. This is my first cycle on it and I'm really confused right now. :shrug: So I took it 3-7 and I started OPKs on CD11. I'm using Wondfo. I started get pains on both sides around CD15 and it continued for a couple days. I'm now on CD22 and I still have not gotten a positive OPK and my temps don't show ovulation as far as I can tell. I did get one OPK that looked like it was getting darker but I didn't note it thinking it was definitely negative so I don't know when that happened (possibly around CD13). I had EWCM for several days around the time that I was feeling the cramps.

Today I'm feeling really crappy: nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, bloated, sensitive nipples and joint pain.

Any thoughts on what might be going on? Is it possible to ovulate this late? My chart is linked in my signature if anyone wants to look (click on the FF ticker).

Thanks! I'm hoping that we're not out yet but I'm starting to feel very discouraged. I have PCOS and I don't think that I ovulate on my own so we're crossing fingers and toes that Clomid works for us.

I took 50mg for 3 cycles and my first cycle I didn't ovulate i am now on 100mg 4 cycles later. I'm praying for both of us!

I took 50mg for 3 cycles and my first cycle I didn't ovulate i am now on 100mg 4 cycles later. I'm praying for both of us!

FX crossed that this is your month! It'll all be worth it when you get that BFP!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->