Clomid and metformin combination

Hi I'm ok heart burn 2days runnin but I'm ok nervous for test day how are you x

Its CD 14 , and am feeling a slight pressing discomfort on my right lower abdomen - like AFs gonna show up .Either its Af gonna show up way too early or cud b O symptoms ( the CM was watery this morn aswell ) .

Sounds like O pains I had exact same but on my left side I'm still cramping like af is going to show her face soon I'm 8dpo 2day :) x

Had bloods 2day to double check met an clomid made me O so waiting on results 9dpo and did a test just to see but nothing maybe 2early tho so will try again in a few days see what happens iv been so sleepy 2day had to nap soon as I got home from work feel exhausted and everythin I do is too much effort how are you feeling today?

me doing ok ! on CD 16. Suggest wait till after your AFs due .all O like symptoms have vanished , so i am guessing am done with the ovualtion now . anyways keep me posted . loads of sticky baby dust !! fingers X for a july bean .....

Hey bev , how r u keeping . me on CD 17 have had this sore (not the unbearable kind though ) nipples for the past two days now ... checked a few blogs and seems clomids responsible for such a symptom after ovulation ( something to do with your progstron levels ) .
good luck !

Hi I'm. Not to bad 2day cd28 (of a 32day cycle) bbs are sore and heavy an havin af kind of cramps so I'm a bit let down but suppose its not over till af shows just think I'm out now for sure only ever get sore bbs 3-4days before af :( x

it could very well be implantation pains u are having and u are supposed to get a BFP only once the implantation has happened . so hang in there .FXd .

for the records it normally takes 9 Dpos for implantation ( so probably thats what you are going through ) - keep me posted
fxd

Hey Bev_2012

i went through couple of blogs on the basal temperature thingie and turnsout , it takes more than a month of charting to get more or less accurate ovulation prediction with this method . Guess will have to go by my instincts (again) this time . and keep trying from day 14. (jeez its like shooting an arrow in the dark ) .I really hope this works out for me , have planned a vaccation with DH this weekend, hoping for the bean ! fingers X . Pray for me !!

Sorry was just reading through and wanted to comment on this-

Charting is not an accurate method for "predicting" ovulation- it is more used to "confirm" ovulation- when you see the shift after the fact.

Source: "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"

She said that very few women see a pre-shift dip (some people are overstating that a pre-shift temperature dip can predict ovulation) so it's not an accurate method to predict ovulation. She recommends using CM/CP/Vaginal Sensation (lube, wetness) as a predictor for O then confirm with Temperature shift.

HTH! :thumbup:

Hi I'm. Not to bad 2day cd28 (of a 32day cycle) bbs are sore and heavy an havin af kind of cramps so I'm a bit let down but suppose its not over till af shows just think I'm out now for sure only ever get sore bbs 3-4days before af :( x

That's a good sign, maybe!

Have you tested?

Good Luck Hun- you know you deserve it and think positive- it WILL happen!

I've been on Met for about 2 weeks now, I am now working up to 1500 mgs dose. Already took one this morning so hoping I can squeeze two more in (GI symptoms hopefully will cooperate as well)

Let us know :)

hey gabesmom ! thanks for those inputs on charting. How r u keeping ?? all the best with your metformin ( been on them for the ast two months )

And Bev where are you ? any updates ?

As for me CD20 bbs still sore , and the loss of appetite still on ( grrr clomid !! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->