Clomid Baby

I am 13 weeks with a clomid baby, it took 6 rounds of 50mg and one round of 100mg and finally a BFP! I have seen the baby and heard the heartbeat. I have an appointment tomorrow morning and am hoping to hear the heartbeat again.

Hylnne we were a bit disappointed we weren't having twins either. But as soon as I saw one heartbeat I didn't care anymore. Dh was so sure of it. I had horrible ms and he thought there was no way on baby could make me that sick. Lol

Exactly!! Once you hear that heartbeat you forget about everything else. I cried so much my doctor told the baby, "watch out, Earthquake", Ha Ha. I could hold myself still it is just such an awesome experience. I can't wait to hear it again in almost 3 weeks!

Drink a little something sweet before your next ultrasound. I did for my 11 week scan and baby was moving all around. It was so cute I kept laughing. Dh went with me and he was laughing at the little Peanut too

I have a happy and healthy clomid (200mg) baby that's coming up 3 in December and I'm currently 11 weeks preg with our #2 :happydance:

My 4 month old ds is a clomid baby and he is a happy and healthy little guy.

What does clomid actually do to your body to help u have a baby?

What does clomid actually do to your body to help u have a baby?

Usually people that do not ovulate regularly are put on clomid to induce ovulation.

For me it was different though. I am 37 and I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks 15 months ago, then 2 very early miscarriages. My periods were every 28 days, like clockwork. I also used the OPK's and I always ovulated. So Clomid was prescribed to me to force my body to drop mature eggs. It worked the first month!

Like hlynne said, its usually uses to force ovulation, but for me it was used to help me ovulate fromy left ovary. My right tube is gone so ovulating from the right ovary would be useless. Also, it can be used to ovulate more egge, hence get a bigger chance of conceiving. There are a number of reasons for being prescribed clomid. Its really a case by case drug, but is mostly to force ovulation in women that do no ovulate regularly.

Like hlynne said, its usually uses to force ovulation, but for me it was used to help me ovulate fromy left ovary. My right tube is gone so ovulating from the right ovary would be useless. Also, it can be used to ovulate more egge, hence get a bigger chance of conceiving. There are a number of reasons for being prescribed clomid. Its really a case by case drug, but is mostly to force ovulation in women that do no ovulate regularly.
This is very interesting. Are u guys more prone to having multiples?Thanks for sharing. Sorry about your tube.

This is very interesting. Are u guys more prone to having multiples?Thanks for sharing. Sorry about your tube.

There is definitely a higher chance of multiples, and they warn you of that first thing. However they do keep track of how many eggs you will he releasing, so if you're about to release 8 eggs vs 3 they'll tell you to not try for that month with the chance of all 8 implanting.

For me Clomid was about inducing mature ovulation to make my cycle stronger and longer than 22/23 days! It did the job for me eventually, it took 6 rounds and i finally conceived on that final round.

The chances of multiples are a 7% increase on spontaneous multiple statistics x

ur a good moderator. i see ur helpful posts a lot. thanks again for responding (reminds me of octomom)

There is definitely a higher chance of multiples, and they warn you of that first thing. However they do keep track of how many eggs you will he releasing, so if you're about to release 8 eggs vs 3 they'll tell you to not try for that month with the chance of all 8 implanting.

ur a good moderator. i see ur helpful posts a lot. thanks again for responding (reminds me of octomom)

Aww thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->