• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid days 2-6 vs 3-7

Hi Mrs Mac,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Clomid regulated my cycles to 31 days, I got my peak cd16 so ovulated cd17.

I got a very faint squinter at 9dpo and a clear positive 10dpo.

Easier said than done but try not to be too disheartened if it doesn't happen with your first cycle. I researched alot because I was devastated when it didn't work first time (I naively thought it would be a miracle pill and it would just work straight away).

It's normal for it to take a few cycles to work (if it works at all).

It was my 4th cycle that i got the BFP so I only have 2 months left now. I'm just taking my time and waiting to be in a better headspace before starting a 5th cycle.

Best of luck to you, please let me know how you get on, oanif you have any questions give me a shout.

I'm no expert but I'll help where I can ❤️ xxxx

Aaah!! Beginning to stress…. Even though I shouldn’t and there is still time.

2nd cycle of clomid, currently on CD 15. Negative on easy@home. I have 2 CB digital readers, 1 says high for the last 2 days (I ran out of sticks and got a new box and newer one is negative.

(I got clarification from hospital that I absolutely did ovulate on first round of clomid)

1st cycle On cb digital I for high on cd14 & peak on cd15 then on the easy@home I got peak cd16.

did the day you ovulated each cycle vary?
Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"