Clomid Failed to implant

MrsShadow

Reaction score
I took clomid in may, had no period in June, so I tested. I got 12 positive tests before the positive line started to get fainter instead of darker. By the time I got to my doctor he said I was never pregnant and that the only option was that I failed to implant. Well my period started on July 3rd and is due again today. No sign of it yet, and I have multiple signs of pregnancy. I am scared to test again, it was so hard on us finding out we were not pregnant after two weeks of testing everyday and watching the lines get darker and show up sooner. Has anyone had any experiences like this? Any suggestions or advice that might help? We have been trying for 5+ years and the emotional torment is just draining me.

Definitely test! The sooner you find out you are pregnant, the sooner you can get to the doctor for blood tests. If the tests show you are low on progesterone (why many miscarriages occur), they can give you pills or suppositories to help your bean hold on in there :) I had to do that as soon as i found out i was pg with DD....worked out beautifully!

Have you had any other tests done to find out why it's taking so long to conceive?

I will be testing on Friday. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 16, and told that I wouldn't be able to conceive. I proved them wrong at 21 when I had my daughter. I immediately conceived again, however I lost him at 21 weeks. We waited 2 more years before trying again, and have had no luck. I took clomid for the first time in may, No fertility medicine this month, however every time my CM has been EW we have made sure to try. I am still worried that testing to early will show another chemical pregnancy and get our hopes up again, however I know how important it is. I honestly think I might be ready to throw in the towel. Every time I suggest it my husband begs for just one more cycle and I think about how badly I want another child.

I am seeing my OB/GYN for it, he has been working with me on diets and exercises as well as herbal supplements and medications. He think we will succeed. Trying to keep up hope, it is just exhausting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->