Clomid is evil :(

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

I am feeling so badly done to today.

cycle 23 and cycle 3 on clomid, my hubby has a low sperm count so we've but put on clomid as a last resort before trying IVF.

I'm suffering badly with clomid after effects. I can't even touch my boobs because the normal post ovulation pain has maximised 100%, constant hot flushes, mood swings to the point where I could commit murder and crying at the drop of a hat.

Why does this awful drug make you feel pregnant? Infertility is cruel :(

Just needed to vent girls

xxx

Sorry hun i've got no advice for you, but just visualise this as a positive step that might lead to a nice BFP! Hope you feel better soon and good luck xx

Morning ladies,

I am feeling so badly done to today.

cycle 23 and cycle 3 on clomid, my hubby has a low sperm count so we've but put on clomid as a last resort before trying IVF.

I'm suffering badly with clomid after effects. I can't even touch my boobs because the normal post ovulation pain has maximised 100%, constant hot flushes, mood swings to the point where I could commit murder and crying at the drop of a hat.

Why does this awful drug make you feel pregnant? Infertility is cruel :(

Just needed to vent girls

xxx

I couldn't agree more! Sometimes I think "Oh, it's a sign! I've got low abdominal pain!" Then...... I realize it's probably just the Clomid. Boo!! Good luck to you!!

Clomid didn't make me feel pregnant. I always had symptoms when I was taking it (as in the five days I took it), but not after ovulation. Maybe the symptoms that you are having are from high progesterone, as clomid causes a better ovulation and in theory higher progesterone levels. Fingers crossed it will lead to your BFP and all will be worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->