Clomid ladies..

hopefulinwv

Reaction score
How long did you get side effects for after taking it?

Hiya, I get the hot flushes whilst taking the pills and maybe a couple of days after then when nearing ov (maybe!?) and for at least a week after I get terrible cramps. I'm on my 2nd cycle of it this time round. Hope that helps :flower:

Hi I am on first round of clomiphene and I had no side-effects. I had some hot flashes which I had in other cycles too so I'm not sure it's due to meds. I am also taking progesterone supplements this cycle and no side-effects there either.

It usually makes my period stop by day 3 and by day two I'm an uncontrollable raging hormone freak lol. That's about it for me though

Thanks ladies. My last dose was on cd 10 (i'm cd 22 now) and i am still feeling bad like i did while taking it.

I only just took my first dose at the beginning of April, I'm due for AF any day, and for the past two weeks I've had every side effect imaginable.

Ugh. the side effects suck but i hope they pay off for us.

Progesterone results are in

*drum roll please!*.................

(last cycle was 6.6)

This cycle....

(First cycle on Clomid)

Progesterone 14.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance:

(last cycle was 6.6)

This cycle....

(First cycle on Clomid)

That's awesome! Also your chart looks fantastic

(last cycle was 6.6)

This cycle....

(First cycle on Clomid)

Thank you. I am so happy/shocked the Clomid made me ovulate good the first cycle.

(last cycle was 6.6)
This cycle....
(First cycle on Clomid)

Thank you. I am so happy/shocked the Clomid made me ovulate good the first cycle.

Good to know that! My first round of clomid but no differences yet! Waiting for AF to show in 2 days so let's see!

Thank you. I am just thrilled my body is responding well to the Clomid especially the first round!

Wantbump- Good luck. do you plan on testing?

I had hot flashes up until I Ovulated and I also was very Moody I caught myself thinking "why am i so angry about this it's not even a big deal" lol my poor hubby! I was worried about my CM drying up but my Dr had me on an antibiotic and I was drinking a fertility tea so I think that helped. This was only my first round of Clomid so I guess we will see what round 2 does! :/

Thank you. I am just thrilled my body is responding well to the Clomid especially the first round!

Wantbump- Good luck. do you plan on testing?

I tested couple of times until 14dpo and BFN. Temp dipped a little today so waiting for AF now :) Hopefully next time clomid does the work!

I had hot flashes up until I Ovulated and I also was very Moody I caught myself thinking "why am i so angry about this it's not even a big deal" lol my poor hubby! I was worried about my CM drying up but my Dr had me on an antibiotic and I was drinking a fertility tea so I think that helped. This was only my first round of Clomid so I guess we will see what round 2 does! :/

I had headaches, hot flashes & did get a bit moody also. It was awful. I hope round two treats you better. :hugs:

I actually had more ewcm a couple days after i o'ed then i have ever had before.

I had headaches, hot flashes & did get a bit moody also. It was awful. I hope round two treats you better. :hugs:

I actually had more ewcm a couple days after i o'ed then i have ever had before.

Maybe my headaches were from the Clomid too I thought they were just from the Pollen!

Hi Everyone! Hope its ok if i join you! I am on my second round of Clomid . Frist round i was at 50MG and my Progesterone levels were only 8.7 second round 100mg and Progesterone dropped :( to 7.1. Should be starting AF soon but still holding out hope. Has anyone else had issues with dropping while on Clomid?

Hoping for BFP for all of us!

Did anyone have sore nipples /boobs during their TWW from Clomid?

I had that in the tww before clomid. After clomid no sore boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->