Clomid ladies..

Hi Everyone! Hope its ok if i join you! I am on my second round of Clomid . Frist round i was at 50MG and my Progesterone levels were only 8.7 second round 100mg and Progesterone dropped :( to 7.1. Should be starting AF soon but still holding out hope. Has anyone else had issues with dropping while on Clomid?

Hoping for BFP for all of us!

No it made my levels go up. good luck

Clomid always tricked me into thinking I was pregnant. Most of the side effects are similar to PMS and early pregnancy. I had hot flashes, headaches, a full uterine feeling and sore boobs... every time

Clomid always tricked me into thinking I was pregnant. Most of the side effects are similar to PMS and early pregnancy. I had hot flashes, headaches, a full uterine feeling and sore boobs... every time

I feel that way right now! Im 14dpo i'm due for AF Sunday If no sign I'll test.... we shall see I'm very doubtful but trying to stay hopeful!

Hi ladies im new to this , My first time and first cycle on clomid 50mg took it from (4/27/14 - 5/01/14).
Hopefully it would take one time treatment but only time will tell
The ladies that been on clomid how was ya"ll experience and any success treatment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->