Clomid mood swings...

curleymumma

Reaction score
I cannot believe it! I am SOOOOOOO angry! I feel furious! I think- HOPE its the clomid, last two months i did get some mood swings, irritablity and sadness, but ive bumped up to 100mg, and my god! I swear i could commit a crime of passion! Except i have no greivances! When my OH is around i feel fine, but when he is gone i want to hurt him! (not physically) man o man, i sure hope this persoanluty shift does not stay....

I am feeling the same way but it never occurred to me that it could be because of Clomid :(

hey hun

clomid made me feel like complete crap i know how you feel, emotionally and physically, prometrium sucks too

i did 3 rounds clomid/estrodial/prometrium. all bfns.

we decide to take a break from it and im hoping to get my bfp naturally....

if we dont get pg naturally in a couple month i will be doin iui with it...

goodluck to you

hey hun

clomid made me feel like complete crap i know how you feel, emotionally and physically, prometrium sucks too

i did 3 rounds clomid/estrodial/prometrium. all bfns.

we decide to take a break from it and im hoping to get my bfp naturally....

if we dont get pg naturally in a couple month i will be doin iui with it...

goodluck to you

Thanks babe, i think i will give it a break next month if i dont catch the egg this time... apparently being on too long without a break decreases your chances due to side efefcts...its like learning a science- who thought geting knowcked up would be so difficult!

im exactly the same at the moment . i had two days where i cried at everything!! and kept snapping but its so fustrating . especially when i dnt know weather its side effects or pregnancy symptoms ?! ahhh ! 7 days til i can test xx

I'm taking 100mg clomid this month, last month I took 50mg and I definatly had bad mood swings and felt sick for a few hours each morning. X

I'm taking 100mg clomid this month, last month I took 50mg and I definatly had bad mood swings and felt sick for a few hours each morning. X

Good luck babe! Im in the fertile week now (CD13) and i feel perfectly fine mood wise- its the week following the tablets that i go -down- of coure the abdomen is tender and bloated, and have wake up head-aches, but apart from that all is good. Its that first week is a real psychological killer!

Clomid made me an insane person. I was angry (furious!!) and then elated...and then sad...just a total basket case....and the worst part...after being on it month after month I never once ovulated. The only thing Clomid ever did for me was make me crazy. But..that was just one chapter in my journey. IVF was another and I am ecstatic to be Pregnant Unless Prove Otherwise with TWINS =)

I'm dealing with that right now too. 100mg days 3-7, cycle 2. The mood swings and personality change is unbearable, and although I have informed my co workers, boss, and friends, I still fear that they think I'm headed for some permanent breakdown. This drug is incredible and I really don't think I can stay on it for much longer. I had a crying breakdown at work yesterday after my HSG(should have taken the day off after that). After leaving work, I was so embarrassed and spent the day feeling guilty that I couldn't just keep my shit together better. I would think these side effects go away after a couple of weeks of taking the meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->