Clomid, nausea, and indigestion

Tonks

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just tooky dose of clomid (50mg cycle day 5). And my indigestion and nausea is extremely uncomfortable. The I degradation pain woke me up last night and I just laid there in pain for a few hours. Now am at work trying to get stuff done but the nausea is very distracting. Any tips on lessening these side effects? Thanks!

I have been experiencing hot flashes and some nausea. Today I had some caffeine free ginger ale and that settled my stomach. The hot flashes are bad and there is not much I can do! Hope your feeling better soon. If you not, maybe you should talk to the doctor about the severity of your nausea and indigestion.

I took mine at night & really only experienced some hot flashes. Now I am at ovulation & I am very uncomfortable...cramps, nausea, sex uncomfortable, bloated. I hope this is all good signs.

Good luck on your clomid cycle! I am hoping this is my first & last time having to do this.

Oh & I did 50 mg cd5-9

I experienced that my first cycle, you can take emetrol. You can take it every fifteen minutes for nausea. The only thing I could do for hot flashes was blast the AC and made my hubby wear a sweater xD

Thanks everyone. The indigestion has calmed, it was mostly during the first two doses. But oh my the hot flashes!!! Best wishes to is all. In the meantime here's to ginger ale and freezer blasts!!��

Hi Ebenson,
I am also at Erie and TTC. Are you on clomid with monitoring? Who is your doc if you dont mind my asking! I might have to go on the clomid route soon and would really like ultrasound monitoring when i am on it.
Thanks!!
Aria

Thanks everyone. The indigestion has calmed, it was mostly during the first two doses. But oh my the hot flashes!!! Best wishes to is all. In the meantime here's to ginger ale and freezer blasts!!��

I hope you are feeling better! The crazy thing for me is that whenever my hormones change, I get AWFUL heartburn. I take pepto caplets which seem to help (and doctor approved until you become pregnant).

I am starting Provera today to induce my period, followed by 50mg Clomid on days 5-9. It's my first time taking both of these.

My DH and I have been TTC for a year, in which I only ovulated twice. My cycles range from 20-67 days, but all of my hormone levels, glucose, etc. are completely normal. My doctor thinks that once my ovulation is regulated, we should have success and that because my levels are good, I shouldn't have to worry. But I am full of doubt. :shrug:

So, here's hoping this works for all of us! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"