Clomid & Ovidrel, when to BD?!

ABPINK

Reaction score
Hi, just a little history first..I am currently on my second month of using clomid. Last month I took 50 mg days 5-9, but we did not have any luck. This cycle, Dr. upped my clomid to 100mg. I am currently on day 9 of my cycle. Tomorrow I go in for an ultrasound to see how big my follicles are. I assume that tomorrow I will be using the ovidrel shot to make me ovulate..as last month I was ready for the ovidrel on my day 10, and being that the dr. upped my clomid even moreso this cycle I assume tomorrow i will be ready for the shot. My question is - should I wait to have intercouse until tomorrow or do I have intercourse tonight? I want to save the big load (haha!) for the right time!!
Usually my dr. puts me on an intercourse schedule which plan for intercourse on day 9, 10, 11 and 12 ( back to back days in a row).. but i am starting to wonder if we are overkilling it and this is why it is not happening. My DH always says towards the latter of the intercourse days that he doesnt even feel like he has semen left. I know TMI.
So to sum it up, I am just wondering what you all suggest as far as BD-ing goes... do I hold off until tomorrow evening and hope that the big load reaches the egg just as it is releasing or do I BD tonight and hope that the big load of spermies can hang on for atleast 30 plus hours until my egg releases from using the ovidrel.
All advise is appreciated!!!!!!! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"