Clomid post!!! Anyone else just started? Got prescribed some yesterday !

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hey!

So I got prescribed some clomid to take soon, I'm super excited!! I have northisterone to induce period (started taking that today) then in about q week i can start clomid 50mg.

Super excited to get the ball rolling properly *bounces up and down*

Read a lot of posts of people falling second cycle so fx this stuff works?

I took Norethisterone and Clomid 100mg, fell pregnant 1st cycle (chemical) then again 3rd cycle with this little one!!

Good luck!! Use Preseed!!

Thanks!! And congrats :-D do you know what you're having?

No we're not finding out...although I'm convinced I saw boy parts on the scan!!

Are you having day 21 tests to see if the Clomid is working? If not, sore nipples is a really good indicator that it made you O...mine were unbearable for a few days after so I knew it had worked even before the blood tests!!

I am 11dpo on my first cycle of clomid and I got bfp yesterday and today! Fingers crossed it sticks! We used preseed. Good luck!

No we're not finding out...although I'm convinced I saw boy parts on the scan!!

Are you having day 21 tests to see if the Clomid is working? If not, sore nipples is a really good indicator that it made you O...mine were unbearable for a few days after so I knew it had worked even before the blood tests!!

Yep having 21 day blood test, will also be testing with clearblue ovulation tests too :)

I am 11dpo on my first cycle of clomid and I got bfp yesterday and today! Fingers crossed it sticks! We used preseed. Good luck!

Ahhhhh congrat!!! Great news :) I have just ordered some sylk to use when that time comes.

Did you ovulate yourself before taking the clomid? (I know it can be used to make people ovulate, and/or improve quality of egg)

Ahhhhh congrat!!! Great news :) I have just ordered some sylk to use when that time comes.

Did you ovulate yourself before taking the clomid? (I know it can be used to make people ovulate, and/or improve quality of egg)

I only ovulated 3 or 4 times a year before the clomid

I didn't ovulate, I've got PCOS. PCOS can affect OPK's and make them positive when you're not actually ovulating so be careful if that's what you've got!!

I don't have PCOS... Altho every OPK is very strong lined so don't use cheapies, only CB smileys.

Congrats again :) hopefully I can follow suit soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->