Clomid question - your thoughts?

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been taking it a few months now and have my final dose coming up.

I was told that you tend to ovulate 7 days after you take the last one, however I tend to ovulate around CD19/20 each month. So, should I take the pill for the 5 days with the last being 7 days prior to the CD19/20, or still take it CD 3-7, I ask because I ovulate much later than the expected CD 14, so perhaps taking it later will produce good eggs? I obviously take longer to build up to ovulation.

I was put on Clomid because I ovulate late. My doctor instructed me to take it CD3-7. I'd ask your doctor.

Some women will ovulate 7 days after ,not all, I have read tons of threads were women ovulated later cd18 or cd19 and still got pregnant , it's different with everyone I wouldn't be to concerned

Cool. Will take it Cd3-7 as per normal. Was kinda guttered as last month was 29days and this month was 32 days. Thought I had it happening earlier :\

Now to work out how to maintain the hubby's interest this month :\

I conceived my first on clomid. Also last cycle of clomid wer on it for low ovulation first 50 for first 6 months then put up to 100 for next 6 months. Cant remember hw i was told t tke it but just wanted to say the month (the 12th month my last attempt with clomid) was cycle i conceived & only thing i did differently was use opks (cbfm) & preseed! As hd read clomid dries up cm. just thought i'd mention. Good luck x

I understand It can be disheartening but that's just giving a better chance to have more eggs grow bigger ! I on the other hand feel I've ovulated to soon also on clomid cd3-7 I got positive on cd12 ovulated cd13 I feel like 6 days wouldn't be long enough after pill so I'd rather it take longer and know I had a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->