Clomid Question...

Mommy's Angel

Mommy to Angelboy 10/22/9
Reaction score
I'm on 100mg's of clomid and last night I started feeling naucious and had cramping pain on my left and right side. Mainly on my right. Could this be the follies growing? Has anyone had this before?!

Thank You!

Rebekah

I've never taken it, but have read much of the same from ladies who do, ovaries are getting revved up so you experience pains sometimes quite strongly, means it working! Unfortunatley feeling sick is sometimes a side effect. The pains on both sides doesnt mean you will ovulate from both though, its whatever side matures first will release the egg, its a race! Good luck hun, hope this is the magic cycle for you!:hugs:

Oh what good news then! Last cycle got so far and then the eggs started shrinking so we never went through with the IUI. So this is pretty exciting. I'm looking for plenty of mature follies then.

Thank You for the well wishes. I too am hoping this will be a :bfp: cycle. I'll keep you posted!

oh my, clomid... i've been feeling sick when i was on it,
then had a headache CD9 and the days leading up to ovulation my lower tummy was
quite sensitive, not really pain, just uncomfortable, also both sides

Thank You for sharing your experience.

Today is CD12 and I have a couple follies that are at 1. It seems to be getting better. I'll know more on Friday with my next sonogram. I hope this cycle we'll be able to go through with the IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->