Clomid question?

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
So after losing my baby boy max in march, my cycles have been a bit wonky, and god knows if im ovulating, after talking to doc, he is consdering clomid :thumbup: but wants me to chart a few cycles so he can work out what cycle days i should be taking it on. cycles are 28-31 days, anyone else on clomid with the same cycles roughly? what cycle days did/do you take clomid? thanks x i'll post this in TTC and assisted conception as well x

No experience of this myself but I thought Clomid was if you weren't ovulating or had PCOS??

My doctor doesnt think I am ovulating, so I asked him to think about putting me on clomid, as my cycles are still wacky and I dont know if im ovulating, so hes asked me to charrt for a month or two, but I was just asking generally x

Were you up all night last night hun? x

Why does he think you aren't ovulating? Has he done CD21 bloods? Your cycles seem to have settled fairly regularly.

I have no advice on clomid- after losing Isabella it took me longer than I wanted to fall (that sounds bad since it wasn't that long at all). I said the same to my consultant about whether I was ovulating so she arranged to do cd21 bloods for 3 months to check for me. I had the first one done and then found out I was pregnant that cycle lol.

I really hope it happens soon for you xx

Yes up all night lol, just couldnt sleep at all, kept having awful nightmares, and wanted to wait up to put a request in at 'name in the sand'.

Thats his next call of action but he would prefer me to chart bbt for a month first for him to look at.

thanks hun x

Well hopefully the charting will show a clear rise. xx

i was on clomid due 2 havin only 1 tube after etopic yrs ago i conceive this yr on clomid sadly i miscarried in june at 9wks still awaitin af as gyne is advisin i go bk on clomid as soon as af arrives 2 give nature helpin hand

Hun, are you pissed with me? Have pm'd you but not heard back :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->