clomid round 1? anyone else?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
Im on cd 7 today and took my last tablet yesterday, so far its just made af shorter for me, and ive had a few hot flushes but other wise I feel good!
Im excited to see how it works.

Be great to talk to others :flower:

I'm doing a round of femara. Will be taking my 3rd pill tonight. I am also on CD7 :)

I am cycle day 6 with day 2 of Clomid.

Have been trying for a year since coming off the pill, only had two periods. Doctor said my body was having hard time regulating itself. Labs all back fine.

Question: what are they having you do next week? I am taking clomid days 5-9. Day 11 will be wed for me. At that point I am suppose to start bd'ing QOD and doing ovulation kits. I also have to go in for a postcoital (spelling???) test within 48 hours of ovulation kit turning positive.

My cycle is unmonitored so I'm all on my own.....simply call the Dr when I get a + pregnancy test. I will be doing OPKs and I temp so hopefully we will manage to catch the egg!

Hi ladies its nice to talk to others in the same boat!
T1017 I would start bd every other day from cd 6 or 7 then once I get a positive go for every day til im sure ive already ovulated.

Im cd 8 today so gonna start my opks! Im hoping I ovulate on or around cd 14.

My Dh is working out of town right now so I am hoping to not O until after CD15. Shouldnt be a problem as the earliest I've ever O was on CD18 on a medicated cycle. FX for us all!

Cd 8 today and my opk is neg, as expected. Im hoping I ovulate on cd 14 lol were away cd 15 til 17 with the inlaws which will make it abit difficult to get bd in lol

I always find BDing more exciting when you need to be sneaky :) hehe

Lol true, we will ve sharing a hotel room with our son, and I find it weird to bd with him in the same room even if hes asleep, so it'll either have to be a shower fun night lol or we sneak upstairs while dhs parents are entertaining him somewhere else lol

My doctor said not to go every other day... it depletes sperm count and quality.

Not to go every other day? It takes a man 24 hours to replace his sperm so by sticking to everyother day it gives plenty of time to replace. My dr said every other day until I get a positive ovulation test then every day til temp spike

woops I wrote it wrong! She said to go every other day. Not to do every day!!! Sorry :)

Lol I was wondering. I'll probably dtd every other day til I get my positive opk then every day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->