clomid round 7-12, any success stories?

:hi: heya hun hope ur doing well? xxx

Hiya all, I have been given another 6months of clomid & ovitrelle injection. The only difference is that my dose is now 150mg of clomid rather than 100mg. I was wondering if anyone else has had any success with a similar combination of meds in later cycles? Im not holding out much hope as my first 6 cycles never showed a hint of a positive.

Thank you for reading xx :hugs:

Hi, I have done a lot of reading on clomid and it Clomid stops working after two rounds. What i mean is if you keep doing it back to back, it doesn't work. You need to take a break every 2 months. Google it and you can read some more about it.

Heya happy :hi: I havent heard that it stops working after two rounds, I will check up on it though.
From my own experience my cycles are sooooo irregular without it, but on it theyre a regular 29/30 days so i assumed it was still working as im ov'ing too which is normally hit and miss otherwise.
Thanks for the advice - Im waiting to go onto the egg share programme in the next month or so will hopefully get some answers when I next speak to my consultant. :)

:D Congrats on ur :bfp::D :hugs: xxx

Heya happy :hi: I havent heard that it stops working after two rounds, I will check up on it though.
From my own experience my cycles are sooooo irregular without it, but on it theyre a regular 29/30 days so i assumed it was still working as im ov'ing too which is normally hit and miss otherwise.
Thanks for the advice - Im waiting to go onto the egg share programme in the next month or so will hopefully get some answers when I next speak to my consultant. :)

Hi, I have been battling with wanting another baby for the last 3+ years. I tried looking for that article but I can't find it. If I do, I will paste it for you.

Oh and thank you! :flower:

:thumbup: - thanks! Ive not had chance to look yet but will prob do today if I can :D

Summer - u ok hun? :hugs: hope alls well Im thinking of u - has ur hubby gone away now? xxx

Im just waiting on the :witch: to arrive im now cd33 very irregular :wacko: longest eva on clomid plenty of :coffee: for me till it arrives.......lol

Hi plex. Sorry not replied. I have really not felt myself at all, I have been feeling very depressed. I am starting to feel myself a little more now. Hubby goes away in less than 2 weeks. No more clomid for me, tho I don't think I would take another cycle after the way I've beenn feeling.
How are you doing? Have you heard about your egg sharing yet?
Hope your well xxx

Heya hun!! :hugs: Sorry u've been feeling low :( I feel horrible when I get depressed so just wanna give u a big hug :hugs:xx
Ive heard a big fat NOTHING about egg sharing :growlmad: Cant be bothered to chase it up either - only have a month left of waiting till the results shud be back anyway. Im still waiting for the :witch: to arrive i had some spotting on tue but nothing since including lots of bfn tests........just wanna know either way so i can move on and stop obsessing!!
Take as long as u need to before u come back on hun - im sending u lotsa positive vibes :hugs: xxxx

Heya hun :hugs: Just dropping by to check how ur doing and to give u a quick update :)

I got my chromosome test results back and theyre all clear :thumbup: Have got an appointment on the 30th April with my consultant and am in the process of booking a councelling session at the hospital that I'll need before starting egg share. Im on cd42 and still af is a no-show and lots of -hpts, im getting a bit fed up now lolol

Really REALLY hope ur doing well hun xxxxx

Nothing to update just hope ur ok Summer x

cd47 and counting for me!

Heya Summer - hope ur doin well and ur coping alright now ur hubby's away, hopefully the time will go quick and he'll be back again sooner than u know it :hugs:
Im cd 60 and counting, I have an appointment at the hosp on the 30th April so we'll see how i get on xxx

:hi: Im now on my 9th cycle of clomid and ovitrelle, didnt ov last month so am moving onto egg sharing if this cycle doesnt work.
Hows things with you Summer? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->