clomid round 7-12, any success stories?

heya!! :hi:
Yeah looks like they wont be the same this month - Im expecting to have a 27day cycle this month as i'll be taking my clomid later today and i had that length cycle on the 150mg last time. still dont feel optimistic but if u dont try u dont know :D Cant quite believe im on my 8th cycle though........
Hopefully its all good signs for u! Im keeping my fingers crossed for u for this month :D
Im good thanx just on my last night shift out of 5 then i have a couple of days off which im looking forward to, especially sleeping when i get home :haha:
Hows things with u? xxx

Hi plex.
I really didn't think I'd be on clomid for too long, I'm always reading of people who get preg in first few cycles. I'm hoping this is your month plex :)
When do you start your egg sharing?
I'm feeling very bloated, constipated and the sore boobs have started. Feeling very much like af will start but its far too early.
Hope you enjoy your days off work! :) xxx

oooooo those symptoms sound promising!:thumbup:really hope u get ur:bfp:this month :D
I was lucky with my lil boy on clomid it worked for us the first month, shame its not working this time round like that dont know whats changed:shrugg:
Im still waiting on my chromosome test results - got another couple of months wait just under so thats why im going to do two clomid cycles in a row, itll help the time go quicker :D
Thanks! Im really tired today as got up about 1pm - after getting to sleep at 10am - so will sleep well tonight (hopefully!) then will be having my mum in law over 2moro all day and for tea, then fri we'll be off to see Sams great nan :D so it'll be busy but fun!
Have u been up2 much? xxx
:hugs:

Morning plex.
I woke up mega early today and tested BFN!
I know its still early. I feel I am out tho.
My boobs are really sore, a lot more than normal.
I really thought clomid would be a qick fix, that didn't work out lol
Xxx

yeah its still early - ive heard it take 6-12 days for the egg to get to where it implants so GOOD LUCK!!!! :D
Blooming clomid, i thought that too or at least thought itd be within those first 6 cycles.
I couldnt sleep till 2am today, i went to bed at 10pm :wacko: so i feel bolloxed today i'll be glad when im on my hols lol

xx :D

I know your right, I'm just very impatient!
Do you find that the side effects are less if you have a break in between? I found that when I was taking clomid every cycle I had horrible side effects. Since starting the metformin I haven't really noticed any side effects apart from not sleeping and slight moodiness.
I bet ya can't wait! I don't think I could work nights as I barely sleep as it is xx

I cant really comment on impatientness lolol I test from 6dpo :)
Im having worse side effects this month, not as bad as when i first started them up again though. But my boobs and back ache like mad still plus im bloated and icky. Thankfully im not too moody yet - i stress the word yet lol But then I find i get moodier much more around my period now, before id had my son I never really got moody before my periods just weepy and a little touchy. Now I feel just plain lousy at that time.
I hate working nights but I wudnt want to work anywhere else at the moment so will plod on :)
Im very much looking forward to it especially as ive a busy week this week sat, sun 12hr shifts in the day then mon wed thur fri 11hr night shift :(
Ive just seen the time 11.19pm :wacko: im off to bed lol - nite xxx

Hello:hi::hi:
How are you?
What cd are you now?
My boobs are extra sore and i keep getting headaches, not sure if its a side effect from the clomid or not:dunno:
I have to go for day 21 bloods next cycle but they dont listen to me when i say i ovulate later than that, they say it will still show what they need to know.
Hope you have a lovely weekend xx:flower:

Heya hun xxx:hugs:xxx
Im working...AGAIN lol been in for my first 12hr shift yesterday and another today :wacko: Really wanted to reply yesterday but never got the chance.
Im cd6 now i think and just about to take my last lot of tablets. I'll have my trigger on Sunday next week so will dtd sometime this week every other day till a week after - its all so tiring isnt it? lol
How are you feeling today? Any symptoms? Im still optimistic for you :D
Have u been out much this weekend as its been so nice? Ive been looking out at the lovely sunshine and dreaming i was in it :)

Hello.
Its very tiring haha. Ttc has taken all the fun out of it for me.
Not really done much, just visiting family really.
Well today af arrived and looking on ff it say my lp was 12 days and was same last month. Cycle before that was only 9. Do you know what its meant to be?

average is 14days - maybe u have a lutheal phase defect? - Its where there isnt enough time for the fertilised egg to implant properly before the hormones that bring on af arrive. I think its definatley worth consulting ur doc about this. Mine is about 14days on average. See what ur doc says xxx

Hello. How are you?
Any side effects from the clomid?
Well last night I decided to take 150mg clomid. This is my last month before hubby goes and wanted to give it my best shot. Don't know what's going on with my body this cycle, I've been in pain since sunday and af is really heavy. Last few cycles have been really light.
Do you find clomid changes your af?
Are you at work all this week?
My boys are on half term. Trying to find stuff to entertain themhope everythings ok with you :)
Xxx

heya :flower:
I found that my hot flashes were a lot more intense, my boobs have ached, felt icky and ive had some headaches. Apart from that its been ok this cycle so far lol
Good for u :) I hope everything goes well - not too many side effects :)
Its strange how uve had a heavy bleed - mine have always got shorter except when I had my chemical in Jan - maybe thats whats happened to u2?:hugs:Have u tested again since af started?
Yeah Im at work all this week then off for 2 weeks so im looking forward to sat morning when i finish :)
hope uve found loads to do :D xxx

Hello. :)
Don't you just hate the hot flashes? I think they are one of the worst side effects.
The hot flashes started last night, I thought I'd dodged thgat side effect haha. Kept waking up sweating. Nice!
I was going to test on monday but af came sunday. I thought I had a chemical last july, I was convinced I was preg. Af was 5 days late, sore boobs and felrt sicky. Did a million tests and all bfn. Then when af came was really painful, heavy and lots of blood clots. And this time its the same. Its prob too late to find out now. I think maybe I should mention it to docs cos it could be another reason why I haven't got preg yet.
Luckily weather has been nice so managed to get out on few walks and took them to cinema to watch wreck it ralph.
Oooh I bet you can't wait to be off :) when will you atart testing for ov?
Hope your well :)
Xxx

I have started already lol - going to try to test regular but im in my run of nights now so will find it difficult to poas let alone dtd :haha: Im due to trigger on sunday so will need to dtd a few times before then aswell as after - tried to this pm but just wanted to sleep, dh has a stinking cold too.....really hate it when we're both not in the mood it makes things so much more difficult lol.
It does sound like u had a chemical hun :hugs: I'm interested to hear what ur doc says about ur lp like u said that may be another reason why u havent caught yet :shrug:
Omg so the hot flashes got ya then? not good - im at work feeling cold so i put my cardi on....few mins later im too bloody hot so i have to take it off now i have to put it back on again cos im cold.......:growlmad:think i may be worn out by the end of my shift :D
:flower: xxx

I really think they are the worst side effect:( its the only one I've had so far but last pill is tomoro so still time lol
It must be hard trying to fit in bd'ing when your on nights.
Well hubby is going away to 3rd march arrrrgggggh . I took a higher dose this month too. I think we will totally miss it. He is going to be a 4 hour drive away, I did say I was willing to drive to him if I get a pos opk lol
Sounds like hot flashes got you bad :( do you take your clomid ain morning or night?x

Yeah I hate the hot flashes with a vengance!! Literally ALL shift I was putting my cardi on to take it off max 5mins between :growlmad: lol
we've had to resort to the at home insemination route :( cos my ov will be triggered on sunday so we needed to do some a few days before but im sleedping most of my days away :(
:hugs: at least he's not too far away - well 4hrs drive is a hellofa long way but it cud be a flight away :hugs: lol yeah drive ova for a booty call lolol :D that'll make his night xx
Yeah bloomin hot flashes - i have to take mine in the day time as they keep me awake :( xx

Hello :)
I will be cd 15 when he comes back so I'm hoping we will just make it. I usually ovulate around cd 21. I just thought cos I'd taken a higher dose this time it might happen sooner. I'm stressing out thinking about it and I know that stressing won't do me any good, its just very frustrating cos we can't do these things alone ;)
Hope your well :)

Yeah u may ov sooner on the higher dose - i know that my cycle was shorter on the 150mg by a couple of days so its possible.
It sounds like good timing for ur hubby to b back :) dont think u'll miss ov :)
lol its the stressing out trying not to stress thats the most stressful :hugs:
Im now on my last night shift before my holiday - and so glad that its nearly over :D also im due to trigger on sunday so will ov either that evening or monday so It'll be good that theres more flexibility to dtd without me stressing about having to go to work afterwards. When we do the at home insemination I like to lie down for at least 45mins-1hr afterwards so it makes it difficult when i have to be in work for 9.45pm and Samuel only goes to bed at 7-8pm :wacko: I really hope this is the month but I say that every month lol and Im starting to feel like im just saying it for the sake of saying it :dohh:
Im good apart from all that :) Hope ur having a good half term :flower: xxx

Hey.
How are you? Did you trigger today? So your off now, hope you've managed to get lots of bd'ing in!
I know what you mean, every month I hope that's it and every month I feel it may happen. I'm at docs tomoro to ask about luteal phase. I hope they don't just fob me off like usual.
I started testing yesterday, too soon I know. I like to see the lines appear and get darker.
Really need to stop stressing about hubby missing ov, I'm back at work tuesday so should keep my mind occupied xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->