CLOMID success stories! :)

A

addie25

Hi everyone. I just started Clomid and would like to hear some success stories. If you used clomid and it worked for you can you share how many cycles you used it for be4 ur bfp and if you had one or multiples.

I am on 50mg and I was not getting many side effects so I was worried that maybe it didn't work for me. I did start to feel cramping day 10 yesterday (didn't ovulate yet according to OPK)

I was also curious as to why my doc isn't checking how many mature eggs I have on this drug. He is checking day 21 to see if I ovulated but I hear many people check to see how many mature ones they have be4 the day 21 test?

Thank you in advance for your stories! :flower:

Hi, I have been given 4 months worth of Clomid today. Have been tol I will only have Day 21 bloods done also! Hope u get your BFP soon :hugs:

mygoplease: Is your doctor not checking to see how many mature eggs grow? Good luck to you!

I took clomid 2 cycles 50, then 100 and got preg on cycle 2. I didn't have ewcm or a positive opk but I did ovulate. My doc did minimal monitoring too which annoyed me at the time but everything worked out. Also I temp charted so I knew when I ovd it made me crazy taking my temps! I didNt get a positive pregnancy test until 3 weeks after my temp spike! Keep up the hope ladies, I know the holidays are hard when ttc.

I am confused about temping. My temp fell and then went up then a couple days later it fell again and then spiked again and now after yesterdays spike it is the same temp as it was yesterday so stayed the same yesterday and today on that spike???? How do u kno when u ovulate. I have already had 2 spikes and I thought U O when temp falls and then spikes???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->