Clomid, triggers, and iui's???????? Getting through this tww

Mommieh25

Reaction score
Ok I saw this on another website. I thought it may be interesting for us to do to help wait out these two long weeks, and course to remember we are not alone. :thumbup:

The idea is to post your dosage of clomid, if you used any other methods with the clomid (trigger, injectable so and such), how many follicles, and your dpo plus the symptoms.

If you have already gone through this and had success. Could you please share your success experience and how if you had a singleton or multiples.

Ok......so I'll start.

First round 100 mg clomid, ovidrel trigger, and timed :sex:
Two 18 follicles
No luck :cry:

Second round 150 mg clomid, ovidrel trigger, and timed :sex:
One 23 follicle and one 13 follicle lots of little ones. Doctor mentioned lining measurement this cycle (8) :shrug: I guess my last one wasn't good. :nope: I'm almost 40 so this made me really happy
1 dpo- cramping
2 dpo- severe cramping, sore throat, stuffy nose, and really tired.
3 dpo- mild cramping stuffy nose, sore throat gone :happydance:, mild cramping, a few bm's (sorry if tmi), still really tired, and waking up really hungry. Oh sharp like shocks in nips also.
4 dpo- nausea, dull cramping
5 dpo- itchy skin, toe cramp in foot
6 dpo- I think I'm out not really feeling symptoms
7 dpo- still nothing earlier part of day. Later I feel really nauseous and I have boob pain. I break and test- BFN. I know it is early, but I am said. Trying to get my mind around another round of Clomid. I will have take a break for a month due to hubby working on project at work which will require lots of hours.

Still in two week wait so I'll have to update as I go along.

Hi mommmie!!!
Well I took 50mg of clomid day 5-9
Scan day 12 1 14mm follicle many 12mm follicle 11 follies total
Trigger day 13
Iui day 15
Intercourse throughout
Lining 7.7
Tested trigger out by 5-7dp trigger
Bfp at 9dpo iui
I took progesterone from iui and am on a recurrent miscarriage protocol

Hi mommmie!!!
Well I took 50mg of clomid day 5-9
Scan day 12 1 14mm follicle many 12mm follicle 11 follies total
Trigger day 13
Iui day 15
Intercourse throughout
Lining 7.7
Tested trigger out by 5-7dp trigger
Bfp at 9dpo iui
I took progesterone from iui and am on a recurrent miscarriage protocol

Wow ad much ad we speak in other thread I never knew you were on miscarriage protocol. This is super special then!

Yes I've had 5 possibly 6 since December 2012. I also take blood thinners

Yes I've had 4
5 possibly 6 since December 2012. I also take blood thinners

I really am excited for you. I mean I was before but now I really know how much wait this carries for you even more. I can't wait til your scan!

Thank you. I'm excited for your bfp! Any new symptoms today?

I had stomach sins so bad last night that it woke me up. Plus my noise is stuffy to the point that it burns. That is weird........:wacko::shrug:

hi! I am now 33 years old and my amazing handsome husband/best friend is 29. I have a 15 year old daughter from a previous relationship, my husband does not have any children. My husband and I are trying for our first baby together.
WISH US LUCK! We have had 2 miscarriages, one in 2009 and one in 2011. 2009 pregnancy was completely accidental but never the less we were overly joyed. 2011 was planned but was not a successful one. After that we decided to wait a couple years and try again and here we are :)
My husband had a SA done and we found out his Morphology is only 3%!

Cycles under RE:
Cycle 1: CD1- 01/12/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD10, ovulated CD 12. One follicle 19.9 Timed BDing BFN
~This cycle was CRAZY! I had gas, broke out on my face and chest, bloated to the point of not fitting in jeans, hot flashes, etc.. I was miserable. Thinking it was my body freaking out over the meds LOL

Cycle 2: CD1- 02/07/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD11, ovulated CD13. Two follicles 20.7 and 24.3 IUI #1
This cycle, nothing to report. Total opposite of last month. I feel 100% fine! other than I have cramped everyday since my IUI but not really out of the norm.

Going to try one more cycle of Clomid and then get his opinion on Femera or injections.

hi! I am now 33 years old and my amazing handsome husband/best friend is 29. I have a 15 year old daughter from a previous relationship, my husband does not have any children. My husband and I are trying for our first baby together.
WISH US LUCK! We have had 2 miscarriages, one in 2009 and one in 2011. 2009 pregnancy was completely accidental but never the less we were overly joyed. 2011 was planned but was not a successful one. After that we decided to wait a couple years and try again and here we are :)
My husband had a SA done and we found out his Morphology is only 3%! I have a single MTHFR C677T and hubby has double C677T mutation.

Cycles under RE:
Cycle 1: CD1- 01/12/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD10, ovulated CD 12. One follicle 19.9 Timed BDing BFN
~This cycle was CRAZY! I had gas, broke out on my face and chest, bloated to the point of not fitting in jeans, hot flashes, etc.. I was miserable. Thinking it was my body freaking out over the meds LOL

Cycle 2: CD1- 02/07/15 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD11, ovulated CD13. Two follicles 20.7 and 24.3 IUI #1
This cycle, nothing to report. Total opposite of last month. I feel 100% fine! other than I have cramped everyday since my IUI but not really out of the norm.

Going to try one more cycle of Clomid and then get his opinion on Femera or injections.

My husband had a SA done and we found out his Morphology is only 3%!

Cycles under RE:

Thanks for the response and welcome! I am cramping also. At first they really hurt now they are just dull cramps. I also have really itchy skin. Maybe the clomid.:shrug: my tie cramped tonight also for a little over half a minute.

I hope that we can keep up with each other on this journey.

Well my temp plummeted this morning so I will start as scheduled tomorrow. On to another cycle!

So sorry to hear this. I am waiting one more week to test then I go on to injectables if no BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->