Clomid TWW?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Hullo,

Anyone out there on a clomid TWW? I'm currently 3rd cycle 7dpo.

Looking for buddies.

:thumbup:

Hey !! I am :) I am 7dpo room didn't get a positive ppl til cd19. So far I have had a headache on and off for four days. Very bad. My discharge was floppy but creamy for three days. I have had vivid dreams, fatigue, and waking to use the bathroom around 2 am and 4 am which is odd. Yesterday day had nagging punching pains down below. This two week wait is rough on me and wallet. Taking tests knowing chances of positive this early are slim!!!

I had sore boobs yesterday but nothing today. I have loads of creamy white CM but I usually get that anyway. Last cycle I had insane boob ache and my luteal phase was 5 days longer than usual so I'm thinking perhaps a chemical pregnancy last cycle.

Last time my boob ache started on 9dpo and my chart went triphasic at the same time.

I didn't test till I was 4 days late last cycle but then started the next day. I might test sooner this time so I could at least confirm a chemical pregnancy if that were to occur.

How did you wait to test? lol. I am a nut and test way before I should. My Dr called in a quantative blood test, also checking progesterone amount, due to the cramping being a bit severe at times and a few other things that may be ectopic? So had blood drawn a while ago, guess will find something out in the am. :/ She said even this early may not show anything.

My progesterone test came back as 76.9 so that's good!! The first time after clomid it was only 35. Wonder why it's so different.

I feel like an idiot testing and getting bfn's. I feel like I know I'm not going to actually see two lines ever so why bother. It's just my negativity! I hate seeing the bfns so I don't test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->