Clomid users, 8 DPO And huge sore nipples

Stephfrog

Reaction score
This is my first round if clomid and IUI after HSG. I had strange cervical cramps 4 DPO and a bit of stomach upset, but no other symptoms/side effects until yesterday. At. 8 DPO my boobs got sore, but I didn't think anything of it...until I took off my bra and my nipples are HUGE (and bulbous, LOL) and feel like someone sand blasted them. My nipples have NEVER been like this. Have any clomid users experienced this around 8 DPO? Or could it be an early sign??? :)
Baby dust baby dust baby dust!!!

Anyone? This nipple thing is nuts! Is this a clomid symptom?

Hi I am on clomid, this is my 4th cycle each month my symptoms are different but this month only my nipples are sore where as normally it's my boobs that are tender in general. Keep us updated and fx'd for you xx

Thanks! It's so hard not to get your hopes up when you have such weird symptoms. Good luck to you! Baby dust baby dust!

Stephfrog

I have struggled to be honest I get so excited when I get a symptom that it's heartbreaking when it turns out to be nothing. But now I kind of just ignore them. Really hope this is your month. Xx

I am not on Clomid (yet) but I am 8dpo and I am dying over here! I went in for my annual check up Tuseday and I am so glad that it was that early, because I couldn't have survived the breast exam portion the way they are right now.

I think I am going to strap an ace bandage around myself tomorrow and workout extra hard to see if I can get some swelling to go down a bit (believe it or not, it works with PMS around 14dpo). I am also going to kick the coffee for a few mornings and see if I can't try and do something.

I am at the point I WILL start packing ice packs in my bra if I have too!

Something I just learned is...Clomid side effects mimic pregnancy... Last month I would have put money on it that I was pregnant... FX'd this month it works! I hope you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->