Clomid?

2moms2be

Reaction score
Hi ladies :happydance:

We're back to TTC after a few months off - our donor bailed on us, and we needed some time to regroup. So now we're back -- with a new donor, and my first round of Clomid.

I took it CD5 - CD9; today is CD10. 50mg.

My cycles are a bit irregular, but I tend to O around CD15. For anyone who's used Clomid -- did it alter your cycle? In what way?

Also, I've started temping again and noticed that my temps are higher than they were on the cycles with no Clomid. I'm assuming this is related... I'm wondering if I'll have trouble seeing my temp spike, as the temps I'm seeing now are pretty normal immediately-post-ovulation temps for me. Anyone have experience with that?

I'd also love to hear a Clomid success story, because I need some hope. :thumbup:

I was ovulating late so clomid actually made me ovulate sooner. My Temps are also higher on medication and I Definitely see a temp rise. Good luck!

Last cycle was my first on clomid. Days 5-9, 50mg
Prior to this my cycles were 35+ days, with late ovulation around day 26 depending on cycle.

Last month I ovulated on day 17 or 18 (my doc said it would be between days 15 and 20). And my cycle was 29 days!! Only the second I've had that length in a year and a half!

My progesterone level confirmed ovulation, so in that sense it worked! But no pregnancy, so we are on to cycle 2. The only side effect I had was spotting during my luteal phase starting at 6dpo and lasting until my period started.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"