Clomid

Me Want Baby

Reaction score
My wife and I are TTC and my wife is on her third month of Clomid. I was wondering if anyone else has used Clomid or knows someone who has and if so, how long did it take for them to conceive (that is if the Clomid worked!)

I havent tried it myself but it is one of the options for me when i go see my consultant next year.
Ive heard of a few success stories on it, i hope it works for your wife.

Sorry I can't help

I am looking into clomid for recurrent miscarriages - Apparantly helps :?

Good luck TTC :dust:

Mostly yes, but it depends on the dose. Certain doses work with different people

Hi

I've heard of a few people conceiving on Clomid. I gather it's not a barrel of laughs being on it though. I hope your wife is coping ok.

Has she had a laparoscopy (sp?) before she went on Clomid?

H

xx

Yeah, clomid is not a ton of fun, but not too bad either. My wife has hot flashes and some mood swings and she has to get her blood drawn every month, but other than that it has been ok. She didn't have a laparoscopy. Many of the women in my wife's family don't ovulate so we had my wife checked rather early on and sure enough she wasn't ovulating either. Now she is ovulating at very high levels according to the nurse, but still no success. We thought it might be me so I went and had a semen analysis, but things came back just fine....so now we are just waiting and hoping for things to work!!!!

sometimes even with normal ovulation it can take a few months to get a sticky.

I wouldn't panic yet 8it takes the average couple a year to conceive & the average drunk one night :roll: Crazy life!

Good luck :dust:

I was put on clomid accidently as my doctor put me on them and then the gynocologist took me off them :? Think i should still be taking them but i didnt like the person i was becoming as it affected my hormones big time and I was like the bitch from hell!!!!!!!!!!! Was told they can take a few months to get in your system and there is a chance of conceiving twins or triplets. Good luck

Hi
I have been on clomid for two cycles now my first cycle i was on only 25mg and nothing then this cycle i was on 50mg and i 0ed i have pcos so he was worried about OHSS. Im also on 1000mg met XR have been for around 7 months.
I read somewhere recently that 70% of the women who fall preggers on clomid will do so in 3-4 cycles!!!
Hope this helps
Best Wishes
Kristie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"