close baby carrier????

Ooh, I don't know, but I am pretty keen to hear what people say about them. Everything I've found on the net is pointing towards them being fab...
I like that you don't have to tie them.

Thanks for posting this - I'll be keeping an eye on it. :)

I have ordered one (in fact i was expecting it to arrive yesterday or today- but it hasn't :growlmad: grr!) so i'll let you ladies know what we think when it finally arrives!

Well we have been using the carrier for a week and my verdict is: money very well spent! :thumbup:

It comes with an instructional dvd which i watched once while practicing with a teddy bear :blush: then i tried it with Toby, and after a couple of go's it was easy and i now feel like a pro. It's very simple to use, especially if you're using the newborn upright facing-in hold.

The material is very soft and Toby seems to love it and will sleep in it for a good 2-3 hours at a time while i get on with stuff around the house, and so far i have found it to be really comfy.

OH doesn't reckon much to it, he hasn't tried it with Toby but he tried with the teddy bear and got a bit annoyed at the excess material and gave up :dohh: but he was in 'one of those moods' after a long day at work so it probably wasn't the best time for him to try it out, and maybe when he sees me using it all the time he'll want a go to.

We haven't used it outdoors yet, but i think it will be fine, so long as your LO's are wrapped up. There is plenty of material so if it's raining you can always pull more of it over his/her head.

Hope that helps ladies :thumbup:

I think they're great too. Not quite as comfy as a Moby wrap but easier to learn how to use and quicker too. Mine lasted for about 6 months before I really needed to use a different carrier (mei tai in my case). They seem to sell on well too. It's worth shopping around as I got mine for about £20 less than the top price through a sale or something online.

x

i got mine from ebay for £25.i love it, as lo is always really comfy in it and loves to sleep in it. i also have a bjorn active carrier, which he hates at the moment, i think he's too small x

I used mine as soon as I could with DD and it was a god send. It was great for us as I had a CS and struggled to twist and bend without being in agony so I could not use a conventional wrap. I just flung the close over my head, popped in my DD and tightened it, no twisting required. They are not for everyone and are not the best wrap out there for bigger babies but it is the ideal wrap for me at the newborn and young baby stage.

I used mine as soon as I could with DD and it was a god send. It was great for us as I had a CS and struggled to twist and bend without being in agony so I could not use a conventional wrap. I just flung the close over my head, popped in my DD and tightened it, no twisting required. They are not for everyone and are not the best wrap out there for bigger babies but it is the ideal wrap for me at the newborn and young baby stage.

:thumbup: I agree with cyclura. I loved mine and wish I had got it sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->