Close to positive??

ohmyitschelsi

Momof1, TTC#2 Infertility
Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/chelsibabe/OV.jpg

I can never read these damn lines...they always look the same to me...

Try inverting the colors in the photo... the intensity of the color should be more pronounced.

To do this in Microsoft Paint, load the photo in the program,

Make sure your image is selected.

On the menu bar choose Image>Invert colors.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/chelsibabe/OV-1.jpg

My last positive (months ago :dohh:) looked like that, then a few hours later it was super positive. Test again later tonight!

I am using the same brand!! Can I ask for your advice ladies ?
I got the following and wondered if I have missed my surge / ovulation??!!!
Day 11 Sunday - EWCM and a faint line on the OPK at 2pm (will upload photos asap);
Day 12 (yesterday) EWCM and then watery cm later that day and a nearly as dark as line on OPK at 2pm, followed by a faint line on OPK at 8.30pm that same evening!????
I had ^sex^ at 5.30pm on Day 12 (just to be sure)!!
Day 13 (today) and have had dry cm / tacky cm all day and only faint / getting fainter lines on the OPK!!
Have I missed my surge? Has my timing been off???
I had a m/c a few months ago at 10weeks and have had a couple of chem pregs prior to this....so my cycles have been off a bit...but past few months have returned to 30/31 days ....so I assumed I ovulate around day 16....
I have started taking pregnacare vits and folic acid again for the first time this month...could this have lengthened my luteal phase / shortened my period cycle??
I am so confused and would appreciate your advice!!
Thanks

So I used my very last clearblue opk annnnd....https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/chelsibabe/OVSMILEY.jpg

I love that little smiley! Thanks for the advice ladies, glad I tested again tonight!!:happydance:

I know!! Thanks. Already did:sex: woohoo. haha I live in good old Maine, I'm from Massachusetts though! Miss it there, what part of Mass do you live in?

:haha: Nice! Get it girl! :)

I was just in Maine this weekend (OOB) for a girls weekend! I'm in Seekonk...near Attleboro, Rehoboth. But also very close to the RI border. Where are you from??

Love OOB!! Just went to Popham beach last weekend for the first time, don't know if you've ever been there, amazing!! I'm from Salem! :) LOVE it there, I still visit time to time cause its such a awesome city to be from.

Yeah OOB was crazy, we had a good time. I've never been to Popham beach, I'll have to check it out. I haven't been to Salem in a looong time, probably since field trips many years ago! :haha:

Just noticed that you're on Clomid. Is this your first cycle??

Yeah its always mad crazy there, I live about an hour and 15 minutes from there, all the beaches are a long drive from me, unfortunately! This is my 3rd round of Clomid and Provera. No such luck yet though!

Well hopefully this will be your cycle, you def caught your surge at the right time!! I asked about Clomid b/c I have another obgyn appt in Sept after I have charted for 3 mnths, but it's looking like all my charts are going to show are crazy temps and no ovulation. So maybe Clomid is in my future. :shrug:

Clomid is a lifesaver with trying to get pregnant, knowing that I don't ovulate on my own, or even get my period on my own! UGH. Who knew it would be this hard to have a baby! Unreal. Hopefully you'll get some good news and they'll put you on some Clomid!

My last positive (months ago :dohh:) looked like that, then a few hours later it was super positive. Test again later tonight!

This helps me a lot!! My latest OPK looks like the OP's and I'm going to test in the afternoon and in the evening and hopefully it'll be positive since yours was like hers and then turned positive later in the day.

Yeah mine went from almost positive to completely positive, but then hours later it was gone, so I'm glad I caught that sneaky smiley! ha.

This helps me a lot!! My latest OPK looks like the OP's and I'm going to test in the afternoon and in the evening and hopefully it'll be positive since yours was like hers and then turned positive later in the day.

Yay. Glad to help others!! :thumbup: I'm still waiting (not very patiently) to see my positive opk this cycle.

Yay. Glad to help others!! :thumbup: I'm still waiting (not very patiently) to see my positive opk this cycle.

I'm still waiting on mine. I took another today at 2pm and it looks like the same as the one I took this morning. Blah...and I have all ovulation signs/symptoms. It's nervewrecking!! I hope you ovulate soon!!

Thanks, you too. Unfortunately I'm thinking this is another anovulatory cycle for me! Ah well. On to the next!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->