close??

maratobe

Reaction score
ok so i think i have been taking them too early in the day....most days i take them around lunch time and today i decided to take one again around lunch time and then one around 4pm and the line was much much darker then the earlier one....
so my question is am i getting close to O and i know some of you lovely ladies temp....so are my temps matching my OPKs??? :shrug:
:flower:

Attachments

• DSCF1687.jpg
    DSCF1687.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 34
looks very close to me, i wud test later 2day aswell x

my chart link is in my siggy!
thanx girls! :happydance:

sorry half sleep still lol got it now lol.. test again later i think ur get pos soon x

todays was much much lighter!! hmmm not sure

How long are you holding your pee before you do the test and how much are you drinking in that time?

not drinking much....and i only wee about 3-4 times a day and i have been taking them around 3pm...i dont know if im doing them right, i tried taking them around 10am and then the afternoon and the after noon ones were darker....

Try holding it for at least 2 hours without drinking or 4 hours with little drinking. try 1st morning pee and see if that works..maybe 1st morning then at say 6pm. I've been doing it 1st morning around 11am then at 6pm.

so i took 3 today...and they just dont seem to be going anywhere lol
top 2 are yesterday and the bottom 3 are todays morning, noon and night lol

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
Sorry honey I tried to help hoping you would catch it..dont stop using them tho..I was using them since cd 8 I think it was give or take a day and got nothing until the 15th cd 21 and still today they are pos...

well this is todays ones, from the morning and then just this afternoon....
:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
I bet by tomorrow or even later today (if you do another 1 today) they will be really dark..now get ta :sex: and catch that egg girl haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->