[Closed to catch up]xxxjacxxx's Siggy Store ~Vickie done~

:happydance: So happy to see you open again!
I would prefer something without animals this time, but I am not picky about color, I would like to keep "Mommy's little man" on it!
Also my last ticker was off to me because I live in the US. His name is Connor Richard and he was born on March 10th 2010 Thank You!

Here you go hun. I'll add a ticker when I get SC to help me with the time difference x

Hope you like it x

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/connorblocks-1.png
code: https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/connorblocks-1.png[/IMG

add a ] on the end.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I love it!

Small question.....and sorry I dont want to seem like a nuisance, but i just realized in the ticker there is a slight spelling mistake where you have "ix" instead of "is". Would it be a hassle to fix it?? if its too much drama im not that fussed as it took me a while to even notice anyway.

Thank you again for doing it for me :flower:

When are you open again hun? :( I need a new siggy, Tommys one now and it doesnt come up on my current one :(
Hope your ok :flower: xxx

Hiya guys........I hate to do this but I'm going to close this shop permanently :cry:

Its getting too much ontop of my business and home life.

I will be about though and I will answer random requests on the siggy section for siggys so am not going for good.

Sorry :flower:

Jac x

Hugs Jac. I think everyone understands how busy you are with the socklets, especially when you gave up modding xx

Hiya guys........I hate to do this but I'm going to close this shop permanently :cry:

Its getting too much ontop of my business and home life.

I will be about though and I will answer random requests on the siggy section for siggys so am not going for good.

Sorry :flower:

Jac x

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Siggy's just wont be the same without you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

EDIT: Do you make Mini sock monkeys or are they all just one size??

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: I kept checking for my siggy *sob*

Pleased your sock monkeys are going down a treat :flower: xxx

Crap! Do you think you can do a one day request for us girls that dont have a siggy from you at all? PLEASE!!! Your soo good!

I just have a non-request question, is there any way of people with your siggies (like me!! :haha:) updating the photo in them without having to do anything fancy/complicated?
:flower:

Aw hun thats sad, but understandable. Its pretty amazing how many you do anyway on top of your home life.
I just noticed you changed my ticker - huge thank yous but is there any chance you would be able to change the typo in Tommys name? Sorry to ask, but it says Thomad instead of Thomas.
Thanks hun, hope alls well xxx

I just have a non-request question, is there any way of people with your siggies (like me!! :haha:) updating the photo in them without having to do anything fancy/complicated?
:flower:

Yes I can do that, just pop me a PM hun.

Aw hun thats sad, but understandable. Its pretty amazing how many you do anyway on top of your home life.
I just noticed you changed my ticker - huge thank yous but is there any chance you would be able to change the typo in Tommys name? Sorry to ask, but it says Thomad instead of Thomas.
Thanks hun, hope alls well xxx

Oooops sorry kris, will do that now x

:( was so looking forward to my siggie but its totally understandable you must be snowed under im just gonna take my piccies off thanks anyways xxxx

sad :( I've always wanted a siggy from you , you're so good, but every time I would think of it, you were closed lol. Anyways your siggys are awesome! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->