[Closed to catch up]xxxjacxxx's Siggy Store ~Vickie done~

xxxjacxxx is that better???

No hun, its still too big:dohh:

Its too big from your two tickers, down...so if you have just your sig and your two tickers side by side that is 600x300. I can make your sig smaller if you wish?

Random question... :mrgreen:

Do you prefer to do just the fancy sigs with pics? (Which are always lovely!) or can you do a basic flashing blinkie, too?

Aha !!!!! I was wondering where everyone was getting the really cool graphics !!!! Ok, im not sure how many posts i have done(I need 100 right??)... If i'm past the 100 mark, would you pwetty pweeze make me one with my daughter and our #2 scan pic on it? Let me know plz and if its possible, il go lookin for some pics. :) Thanks so much !!! :hugs:

When you get a chance to make make mine hunny, will you please and thankyou leave enough room so i can still have my pregnancy thingy too along with Kaitlyn's Graphic. Thanks hunny. Sorry to be a pest. :D :hugs:

erm, yeah can do the basic blinkies yeah, depends what you want.

Shuttit jen and wait your turn:growlmad:

Aislingmcm, yes of course I will do you one, post your pics:flower:

:happydance:

Ok.. if this is do-able... a basic blinkie that flashes (something like the one I have now), but I want this one to say something like...

Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Baby Wearing, Baby-Led Weaning, Cloth Diapering, Full Time Working, Pumping at Work, Pregnant w/#2, Hoping to Tadem Nurse, Completely Insane, Mama!

:rofl:

I tend to like primary colors... blues especially. If you want add in any graphics... something like :loopy: might be appropriate ;) ... feel free, but not necessary. I trust your superior sense of design to make it what you think looks best! :thumbup:

Thank you SO SO much!! :flower:

erm, yeah can do the basic blinkies yeah, depends what you want.

Shuttit jen and wait your turn:growlmad:

Aislingmcm, yes of course I will do you one, post your pics:flower:

Wohoo, thanks so much hun !! :happydance: Ur a star !! Il add some pics asap. :happydance: Thanks again. :hugs:

Hi there...please can i request a siggy?

These photos please

Text saying 'Ryan Roo'

could i have a waybuloo theme please?

Thankyou x

hows this hun?

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/ryanroowaybuloo.jpg

code: https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/ryanroowaybuloo.jpg[/IMG

:flower:

Hey hun, sorry i didn't get those photos up yet... Is it ok if i try get them up tomorrow, pretty stormy here tonight so my internet connected is actin up... :growlmad: Anyways, il let you know 2moro what i would like(if possible) on it. Its mainly for our Daughter Kaitlyn with "Big Sister To Be" or else "Adding Another Pea To Our Pod" or something like that on it... I LOVE bright colours with outlines that stand out... but i love all your designs so im 100% sure it will b cool !!! I'l leave the expert work to you !!! :) Thanks again hunny !! :hugs: Oh and i have 1 more Q... How many pics can i add for it?? :hugs:

Sorry i changed my mind... Just looking for one for Kaitlyn, iv added her details on another posts below. Thanks hunny. :) :hugs:

Could I please have a siggy to match my ticker ish, like the colour theme being bright colours and rainbowy?
I don't mind what it says, I'll leave you to use your creative genious! :)
Thankyouuu.

(Pictures posted below)

Oh dear, those pictures didn't work...
Hmmmm, I'm not sure how to post them so they do.

in photobucket, you need to copy and paste the IMG code looks like this

https://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/imacee/02022010928.jpg https://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/imacee/02022010922.jpg

Hey hun, sorry i didn't get those photos up yet... Is it ok if i try get them up tomorrow, pretty stormy here tonight so my internet connected is actin up... :growlmad: Anyways, il let you know 2moro what i would like(if possible) on it. Its mainly for our Daughter Kaitlyn with "Big Sister To Be" or else "Adding Another Pea To Our Pod" or something like that on it... I LOVE bright colours with outlines that stand out... but i love all your designs so im 100% sure it will b cool !!! I'l leave the expert work to you !!! :) Thanks again hunny !! :hugs: Oh and i have 1 more Q... How many pics can i add for it?? :hugs:

Sorry for the delay again, im going to get the photos ready now, had to go to the docs and then the hospital yesterday for a scan. Had a real busy day. Il add the pics in a few mins... Thanks hun !!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->