Cloth Diaper Search

mommyhav

Reaction score
I also posted in the swap section but there are 100 pages so just in case no one sees my post.....also, not sure I have what people would want to swap as they are small.....

I am currently experimenting with cloth diapers. I have tried a few kinds and I sort of decided before using them which kind I would want and I think I puicked the wrong ones. I ended up being given a bunch as a shower gift that I had chosen and they are not working well with the breast milk. I have been using apple bottoms which are the type that you insert a folded diaper into and then use a flushable diaper liner. The liquidy poo just goes right through the liners and then I end up having to wash the diaper cover. I bought only 6 apple bottom diaper covers and 2 dozen apple bottom inserts (unbleached cotten). They are really cute and they don't leak or anything and are fine for pee, but just not what I wanted. The one I like is actually from a sample pack that I bought. It is a kissa by kissaluvs cotten diaper and it came with a bummis super whisper wrap to try. I love this combination and would like to buy a few of this type of diaper. Does anyone have these or a similar combo? Please send a picture as I am new to cloth diapers and parenting for that matter and I don't know a lot about what to expect. Any help or advice would also be great! Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->