cloth diapers in the US?

letia659

mom to Jacob and Zander!
Reaction score
Im new to the whole cloth diapering thing (Zander has been a fluffy bum for a week to be exact) so I was wondering where the best places and diapers to get in the US are?? I have already discovered prestons pants and have one on the way in the mail and one embroidered on order ( are they good?? ) and one rocky mountain diaper I bought on ebay that I havent got yet and we are currently using gdiapers (got a deal on them on ebay) which I do like but want to try different ones so any suggestions are appreciated :)

I love Goodmama diapers www.thegoodmama.com

For variety some good stores are www.momsmilkboutique.com, www.abbyslane.com, www.nickisdiapers.com and www.kellyscloset.com

I really like Mom's milk boutique, she has free shipping and great customer service. She has a variety of prefolds, fitteds, pockets, aios...everything you would need.

My favorite place to order prefolds though is www.greenmountaindiapers.com

You can get some pre loved ones on diaper swappers.

Hyenacart.com is also a good place to look, it's a bunch of WAHM's stores

Nickisdiapers.com is awesome with sales!
I really love TweedleBugs diapers, they're nice and absorbent and really fluffy! They're pocket diapers, so they need inserts, but they have an opening in the front and back so you don't have to take out the insert, you just throw it in the wash and it comes out on it's own. :thumbup:

I've just recieved some urban-fluff ones in the post - they got my order wrong though :( Hopefully it will be corrected quickly!! They are quite sweet nappies if they get the colours right...if not...who knows?!

Do you ladies tend to like the hook & loop or the snaps nappies better?

I like them both, but probably snaps better because Hayden went through a stage ( a long one) of taking his diapers off and snaps helped prevent that, they also tend to hold up better

I will be new to them as well. Baby could be here in a week and we have our cloth diaper stack started ;)
After loads of research, i decided to go with FuziBunz One size diaper. They seem to the best bang for your buck (we didn't want to spend loads of $$$ on them, but wanted something that would work). Although, we may find they dont work for our little man, they seem to work well for most babies so im confident. I got mine from the internet. Havn't been able to find any stores (physically) that carry them :wacko:

I will be new to them as well. Baby could be here in a week and we have our cloth diaper stack started ;)
After loads of research, i decided to go with FuziBunz One size diaper. They seem to the best bang for your buck (we didn't want to spend loads of $$$ on them, but wanted something that would work). Although, we may find they dont work for our little man, they seem to work well for most babies so im confident. I got mine from the internet. Havn't been able to find any stores (physically) that carry them :wacko:

One week!! I know you must be excited.:happydance::happydance:

How big is your stash? Did you buy all FuziBunz One Size.

Im super excited! :yipee:

We bought 12 white one size (FuziBunz) and 12 other assorted colors. DHs mom also bought us 3-4 one size. All are FuziBunz. Hopefully they work LOL I think most ppl wouldn't recommend getting that many until you know, but imma make them work :haha:

We bought 12 white one size (FuziBunz) and 12 other assorted colors. DHs mom also bought us 3-4 one size. All are FuziBunz. Hopefully they work LOL I think most ppl wouldn't recommend getting that many until you know, but imma make them work :haha:

Wow that is a big stash! Just curious, why so many white ones?

Wow that is a big stash! Just curious, why so many white ones?

Ha, yeah. Got so many white ones bc i figure it would match with most everything. But i wanted some colors too :D think DHs mom bought all colored :thumbup: Oh and when i bought them (online) the "old" one size diapers were about $5 cheaper (and white was one of the only ones in stalk). Really, the only difference between those and the "newer" versions are the colors lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->