Cloth Nappies??? CURIOUS???

Olivias mummy

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hey

Was really just to ask how the cloth nappy works?

if your out and about and your LO has a dirty nappy.....after you have changed would you just bag the cloth nappy and take it home to clean??

sorry if i'v got this completely wrong!
how many cloth nappies do you need?
Are they expensive?

Thanks
xx

they work the same as a disposable but you wash them instead :)

if your out and about you can bag it in a disposable bag or a waterproof wet bag and bring it home to wash.

you need enough for a few days really, so depends how often you want to wash, i wash every 5 days or so but i have over 40 nappies now.

it's as cheap or as expensive as you make it. if your happy with normal nappies you can get enough for a few days for as little as £150-200. if you like custom fluff like weenotions it goes up from there really.

buying preloved is a good way of trying a few and seeing what works for you.

if you want further info on the types of nappies etc i've linked the sticky from the top of this section in my siggy there's loads of info in there! :thumbup:

remember to check out whether your local council offers any cloth incentives as some offer cheap starter packs or cash back on nappy purchases.

EBay has lots of cheap cloth nappies from around £3.50 each. I have over 40 nappies and plenty of liners for just under £175 and only two were preloved.
I consider them just as good as the two 'branded' nappies we have they just have no name to them, and are produced in china.

Edited to add: all the nappies in my signature are eBay cheapies, they really are gorgeous nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->