cloth nappy and poo!!

L

lepaskilf

I use cloth at the moment, mainly pockets and ittis. My LO has been exclusively breastfed up to now so has the usual runny mustardy poo, now he is 6 months old he has just started on the world of solids!!! Sorry, I have some questions..................

When his poo changes to a firmer form is it easier to deal with in a cloth nappy?

Sometimes his itti leaks at the back if he has a super explosive poo!....Has anyone found they leak less/more?

I've found paper liners crap with breastfed poo, are they anybetter with solids poo?

Do they stain the nappies? and lastly (sorry!)....... When dry pailing, does the smell intensify?

I hope you can answer, cheers xx

I use cloth at the moment, mainly pockets and ittis. My LO has been exclusively breastfed up to now so has the usual runny mustardy poo, now he is 6 months old he has just started on the world of solids!!! Sorry, I have some questions..................

When his poo changes to a firmer form is it easier to deal with in a cloth nappy?yup much easier once it gets to proper solid poo...just rolls off the nappy..tho the inbetweeny stage isnt very nice

Sometimes his itti leaks at the back if he has a super explosive poo!....Has anyone found they leak less/more? we never really had many leaky poo probs but i would say if you did it would lessen

I've found paper liners crap with breastfed poo, are they anybetter with solids poo? we didnt use liners at all before we started solids but we do now and they make clean ups sooo much easier:)

Do they stain the nappies? and lastly (sorry!)....... When dry pailing, does the smell intensify? if its really pressed into the nappy it miht but none of mine have so far....the poo does smell more but i just use a little more tea tree and i have no smelly problems

hope that helps hun :)

When his poo changes to a firmer form is it easier to deal with in a cloth nappy? Yes heaps!

Sometimes his itti leaks at the back if he has a super explosive poo!....Has anyone found they leak less/more? This should ease as the poo isn;t half as runny

I've found paper liners crap with breastfed poo, are they anybetter with solids poo? Yes

Do they stain the nappies? and lastly (sorry!)....... When dry pailing, does the smell intensify? I can't really give an honest answer as i only started using cloth just before weaning started

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back