Cloth Nappy Stash and Accessories clearout.... ***Pic Added***

lauriech

Reaction score
...I am selling off what I have left if anyone is interested?

Prices do not include postage. Open to sensible offers on all!

I have;

* Nappy Bin and Lid (Cream) £5 *Sold*
* White Large Wet Bag (used once) £3 *Sold*
* Brand New Mesh Bag £2.50 *Sold*
* Brand New Nappy Pins £1.00 for all *Sold*
* Almost Full pack of Mothercare Flushable Liners £1.00 *Sold*
* Thin Fleece Liners (Hourglass shape - think I have 5 or 6, no stains) £2.00 for all *Sold*

* 2 x Bambino Mio Inserts £2.50 for both

* 2 x Brand New Bum Genius V3's in Grasshopper INC. both inserts £10 each *Sold*
* 1 x Fuzzi Bunz Medium in Royal Blue EUC INC. insert £8
* 1 x Bambinex Large Teddy AIO in White EUC INC. booster £8
* 1 x Eco Bubs Large Everyday Pocket in White (as new) INC. insert £8
* 2 x Brand New Modern Baby Large Fitted Nappies + Wrap in Mint Gingham £5 each
* 1 x Brand New Modern Baby Large AIO Nappy Mint Gingham £5 *Sold*
* 1 x Very Baby Pocket Nappy (Bright Orange) Medium GUC INC. insert £5 (Green one in pic sold)
* 1 x TK Cuddlers Pocket Nappy (Bright Blue) Large GUC INC. insert (this has a black fleece lining with a little mark) £5 *Sold*
* 3 x Ebay Pocket Nappies (Hello Baby) BTP in Blue, Green and Cream EUC INC. 2 x inserts each £3 each

None of the used nappies are stained/marked (apart from the one stated - I bought it and never used it). Think that's everything!

Nappy Stash.jpg

I'm happy to sell everything together/seperately. Depending on what you're interested in, will depend on price/postage cost. If someone wanted everything I will have it sent via courier and would do some sort of deal on price!

Payment via PP gifted or you to pay fees. Please PM me if you're interested in anything! :D

Will get that pic up asap! x

how much were you thinking for 1 of your BG's and your modern baby ones each hun?

Those VB I sold you are mediums but the TK Cuddler is a large :)

How big is the nappy bucket with lid and how much would it cost to get it to london? :thumbup:

How big is the nappy bucket with lid and how much would it cost to get it to london? :thumbup:

Ermmm like a small/medium bin. I will try and find a tape measure and give you actual sizes but pretty much the same as any other nappy bin/pail.

I can look into postage for you and send a PM.

xx

Ermmm like a small/medium bin. I will try and find a tape measure and give you actual sizes but pretty much the same as any other nappy bin/pail.

I can look into postage for you and send a PM.

xx

Thanks! :thumbup:

Sorry hun it got sold yesterday as someone wanted the bin and all the bits and pieces :hugs:

Think you can pick them up in Mothercare quite cheaply if it's any help?

x

*bump* - open to offers girls! Just want these last few out of my way now! :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back