Cloth nappy storage

candyfloss

Reaction score
What do you keep your clean nappies in?!

Just wondering where to keep my growing stash! :blush:

well they were in a drawer - then got to big for that and currently there in a basket but now theres to many again lol and there'll be going into a cd stand from Ikea LOL

They were on the bottom shelf of my tv unit but now they have their very own shelving unit in dining room!!

I have a dedicated itti storage and a few towers dotted around my house :rofl: Depends usually where there is space I will shove a clean nappy in thats why my itti storage is full of other stuff too hahaha. Also have a shorter unit for wraps and huggalugs!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs552.snc3/30206_400176982869_580847869_4016945_6231620_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs512.ash1/30206_400176992869_580847869_4016946_5862116_n.jpg

Where did you get those towers from? I need one, got too many for my box xx

DH is doing an emergency dash to Ikea this afternoon for a tv cabinet for his new TV - which I agreed to - but he has to get Noah a fluff tower whilst hes there!

White DVD tower £16.99 :thumbup:

I keep all Imis in 2 drawers x

I got those two from argos but they are a shit to build! my ikea ones are much sturdier :D

DH is doing an emergency dash to Ikea this afternoon for a tv cabinet for his new TV - which I agreed to - but he has to get Noah a fluff tower whilst hes there!

White DVD tower £16.99 :thumbup:

heeheehee this is the one I am getting for taylors new room!! :cloud9:

my tower was a cheapy from argos but does the job perfect! :thumbup:

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/P1020445.jpg

Mine are in an ikea storage unit too: and ive put Daddy friendly labels on it! :rofl:
The labels say: 2part daytime nappies, 2part nighttime nappies, fleece, woollen and waterproof wraps, all-in-1s and pocket nappies, boosters liners & muslin cloths (and an extra box for socks etc). I know that im gonna b the one putting them away (correctly!), so theres gonna b no excuses daddy!

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpg
    IMG_0657.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
Mine are in an ikea storage unit too: and ive put Daddy friendly labels on it! :rofl:
The labels say: 2part daytime nappies, 2part nighttime nappies, fleece, woollen and waterproof wraps, all-in-1s and pocket nappies, boosters liners & muslin cloths (and an extra box for socks etc). I know that im gonna b the one putting them away (correctly!), so theres gonna b no excuses daddy!

:shock: WOW, you are so organised! Reminds me of Monica out of friends :haha:

mine go on a shelving unit :thumbup:

this makes me wanna do an updated stash pic!:haha:

Attachments

• Ava, 5.5 months 133.jpg
    Ava, 5.5 months 133.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 15
Thank you ladies! Got some good ideas now for my stash, only moved house last month so lots of things in boxes and need more storage in his room anyway..... :)

Mine:

https://jetbayat.smugmug.com/photos/897395648_8wC7B-XL.jpg

sorry about the laundry :rofl:

:shock: WOW, you are so organised! Reminds me of Monica out of friends :haha:

Thats not the first time ive been called monica! :haha: I used to b a teacher, n i think some of it's still with me!

thachaosisme, where did you get the awesome squared itti holder from?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->