Cloth recommendations please?

Little_Roo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm new to cloths and would really love some recommendations to which you lot find the best for absorbancy and keeping babies bum dry. I'm currently using diddy dipers micro ones (or at least I think that's the name.lol) they seem ok so far. Iv read bambo and hemp are good and also fleece. Is that right? I do plan on buying a few different ones to see which work best for us so if anyone has got any they want rid of then please drop me a pm.x

I love bamboo nappies best, with a fleece layer next to the skin. Aren't Diddy Diapers made by Nature Babies? Their bamboo lovables are nice with a fleece liner, and I guess they'd be the same fit as the diddy diapers.
My absolute faves are the sweet light popin in ones, as they have the fleece already attached. I thought they were VERY expensive at first, but I've got some extra popin parts, and they're not so bad if you do that, as you can just change the popin part, and put the outer bit back on again IYKWIM! Anyway, I love them.
Buying some second hand to try out's a good idea, and there's a site called the nappylinewhere you can try out nappies as well, which is a great idea. I found that site very helpful at first, just for information as well

Hi ladies,
I'm new to cloths and would really love some recommendations to which you lot find the best for absorbancy and keeping babies bum dry. I'm currently using diddy dipers micro ones (or at least I think that's the name.lol) they seem ok so far. Iv read bambo and hemp are good and also fleece. Is that right? I do plan on buying a few different ones to see which work best for us so if anyone has got any they want rid of then please drop me a pm.x

Hemp and bamboo are great for absorabncy but this effects there drying time so you should consider this. It is always a good way buying various nappies and trying them out rather than totally commiting to one brand until you know. Buying preloved is a good way to try out nappies but IMO caution is needed to because some time's if they are well used this can cause allsorts of issues, stretched leg elastic etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->