Clothes

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
My clothes are getting pretty tight already and I'm going around with the buttons undone on my trousers. Keep having to hitch the fly up! :oops: I've tried some maternity trousers on today but they are too big. I need some smart pre-maternity, maternity clothes.

Any suggestions where to look?

H

xx

you are probably going to shoot out very quickly darling,so if you can manage for a few weeks in elstic waist trousers i would do

Dottie P's are pretty good as they have adjustable waists in some of them and so do Next

A good trick for your buttons though is to get a thin hair bobble and wrap it round button the pull through hole and fasten :D

OMG i can't imagine you with a big belly :D

Thing is, other than me and OH, no-one else can see it. Went out last night with some folks I hadn't seen in a while and one said to me "oooh, you've lost weight".

Er...? I'm wearing clothes a size larger than normal with the button undone. How come people can't tell?!

im the same, my face has thinned but my waist and boobs have exploded, folk keep saying oooh yove lost weight when i was at work...lol...they are going to see a difference when i go back, i have been off a month now...

H&M do great afforadable stylish maternity wear including work wear, they have inserts in the sides that you can let out deppending how big your bump is they start as normal fitting trousers pre preg size then let out to full blown 9m belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->