clothing for premmies?

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all i remember when i had my son he was in SCBU and the premmie clothes i got him were a nightmare as i couldn't really dress him because all the wires and such so always had to disconnect him before doing anything...

anyways been warned this baby mine be premmie like its big brother so wondering if anyone knows anywhere i can get cheap SCBU clothes or even what to look for mother care used to do them but can't see them now.....

don't want to spend a fortune incase baby is full term lol

sorry should have stated looking for uk sites/stores...

They shipped overseas so I thought it be okay oh well. Check ebay, I guess.

after the exchange rate and such it would cost me alot more so wouldn't be worth it i was sure there were places in the uk that did it been 5 years and soooo much has changed weird, worst come to worst if i can't find anything will buy from that site stuff is very cute :D

nothing on ebay that i can find :(

Morhercare still do prem clothes online and I also got stuff out of boots.

How prem do they think the baby will be? Both stores will probably deliver quickly so you could wait until the baby is born so you get the correct size.

X

DS was 4lb 5.2 oz but the up to 3lb baby stuff fit him all 5lb baby stuff was really big on him will check out boots and mothercare i got mothercare book to see and they never had anything i got a wee suit out of next when DS was just born that was SCBU one so could open all out, but not seen anything like it around if that makes sense and good they deliver quickly wanted to get one or two suits from 3lb up just to be on safe side did that with DS don't know why i did but i did and glad i did as had him on holiday lol took a hospital bag with me with all tiny baby sutff lol

glasgow forts boots has quite a big selection of preemie clothes from 2 and a half pounds. I had same issue with my little boy. Theres wasnt much round when he was born in May. The stuff from boots is very good value for money xx

boots fort right thanks very close to home too will drag OH out there once we know the sex lol

babyprem.com

It's a UK store and does a wide range of sizes.. I used this for when my baby was in the unit.

Prem2pram.co.uk I got things for Alex and they do NICU specific clothing to allow for wires!

we got some outfits from teddy & me, they were really lovely and people always commented on them

prem to pram so cute :D

whats teddy and me?

they don't look cheap hun from their offcial website over £16 for one simple sleepsuit lol thinking might just make my own

My LO was not prem but really small and we got clothes from mother care and I think we got a couple of bits from boots

yeah going to try and see what boots have mothercare i can't see much at all even online :(

although did buy cute little suit today from ebay but orginally from mama and papa :D

found a site through another site:

https://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"