Clotrimazole advice???

MummyM86

Reaction score
So i went up to the hospital last week as had had a very slight bleed and I'm rhesus negative so needed my jab. While i was there they did a swab. A week later Ive received a letter saying I've an infection and to get my dr to write me a prescription. So i took the letter down and he wrote me the script. Tho i've not spoken to the dr myself or even been told what the infection is, though I'm guessing its thrush?!

So my question is has anyone had the pessary? The guide says i cant use the applicator, how do i know how far in to insert etc?? Everything I've found online seems to imply its generally accepted as safe in pregnancy, does anyone have any experience???

Xxx

I had thrush my last pregnancy and just inserted the pessary like you would a tampon if that didn't have an applicator. It worked but was sticky

I had thrush twice in my last pregnancy I just washed my hands and put it as far up as possible just using a finger. It worked but came back both times but haven't had it since he's been born x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->