cloudy & clear/tacky Cervical Mucus!

D

dmestiza

i just checked my cm and it was clear with cloudy bits through it and looked tacky... and the tacky/cloudy buts were a creamish colour. does any1 know what this may indicate for me right now in my cycle?? thanks all :thumbup:

oh dmestiza i wish i could help but i really have no idea what that could mean. but let me tell you that the month I got my bfp i didnt notice any change in cm as many women would say they do. I'm over 6 weeks pregnant today and my cm is so much similar to what i used to have in previous cycles. i wish this would be your month dear.

thanks natasha :) when did u get ur bfp? i tested today and i got bfn... i might be 14/-16dpo right now but im not 100% sure!! i do know on the 21st of may i had very wet/clear cervical mucus, so im hoping i ovulated on this date! :)

i got my bfp when i was 3 days late and it was a very strong and fast bfp. i didnt test before that but i'm pretty sure i might have got my bfp a couple of days earlier had i tested before. with my ds i got my bfp 14dpo but didnt test before either.

ahhh ok thanks 4 letting me know! im gonna test again next week again, i have all my fingers and toes crossed LOL!!! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->