Clueless about sizes!! HELP!!! (Canada & USA)

mummie2be

Reaction score
So being the complete OCD person I am, I have decided to sort threw all my clothes by size and type...but i find my self being confused a bit by the sizing!

Maybe I'm just having a complete pregnancy brain moment...but most of most stuff is sizes 0-3 months or just 3 months..is there a difference between the two? I know 3-6 month would be bigger but I seem to be confusing myself far to muchh about the difference between the two. Anyone care to help?

Size "3" is the same as size "0-3 months"! These sizes usually fit up to 12.5 lbs if I remember correctly.

Thank you! I feel like I should have known that but I've been in LO's room for almost 5 hours sorting threw everything from my baby shower and think I might just be making this harder then it really is.

The 3 months look a little bigger then a lot of the 0-3 months I have bought... so I am just putting it at the back of the 0-3's. I have the closet sorted by size.

I put my babies' clothes away by size... and with my first baby, there were some 3-6 outfits that were SMALL compared to the rest, and I didn't realize it. He either never got to wore them or wore them once or twice before they were too small. So, I learned after that to go through the clothes again, about a month into my baby wearing each size. That way, I can put my baby in the clothes of the next size that run small while they fit instead of wasting them. Just a suggestion. Babies R Us stuff tends to run small, in particular.

With my first, 0-3 was smaller than 3, which was smaller than 3-6 and so on. She's 2, so seems like its still like that... Think maybe 3 was a bit wider? But not much longer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->