• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cm/8dpo

babyanise

Reaction score
i am on cd 9 today,yesterday and today i have had a lot of cm,more than usual for this time and today it had some pink,very pale blood in it. we have not dtd since my last firtile window last cycle,so its not that,anyone no why i have had this,or should i just ignor it:shrug:

Sounds like you and I are in exactly the same boat!! Got my fingers crossed very firmly for you that it's IB O:)

:dust:

oppps:dohh: I was thinking 9dpo!

Hmmm I do know some people get a bit of mid-cycle spotting round O time - maybe you will O early - that could explain the increase in CM also.
Was your last AF late? I sometimes get a delayed AF but O based on when I should have gotten AF. Has happened a few times to me.

CW

only late by 1 day,and i am near o,still have loads of cm,havnt :sex:yet,think id better get a move on :happydance:

Sometimes, due to elevated oestrogen levels you can have ewcm quite some time before ov. I very often have it up to 6 days before, so if i were you id just get on with it, loll!

Good luck! :)

im doing si this cycle,hope it works,im cd 12 ,not oved yet but still have bucket loads of cm,could be all the water im drinking,i read its good for increasing cm,seems to be working:happydance:still have no clue as to why i had the pink tinged cm on cd9,very odd,maybe ill google it.:thumbup:

im doing ai this cycle,hope it works,im cd 12 ,not oved yet but still have bucket loads of cm,could be all the water im drinking,i read its good for increasing cm,seems to be working:happydance:still have no clue as to why i had the pink tinged cm on cd9,very odd,maybe ill google it.:thumbup:

Whats is ai?

KUP on what you find out:)

If you have lots of CM get bding even if you did not O yet - I heard it is good to have the swimmers in place:thumbup:

no you do it the same as if you were having normal :sex:.i did it yesterday and will do it fri,as would have oved by then,and again sat,then maybe again mon.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share that...I'm going to ovulate tomorrow! Woohoo! I know because I have been checking my cervical mucus, taking ovulation test, AND taking my temp. I think that should cover it, right??

Karen

yep karen it looks like you have everything covered.:happydance:gl ,really hope this is your month for bfp.im cd 21 8dpo,af due 1 week today.my cm is just a tiny amount today,more ew and creamy than anything else.

I would just make sure I was bd'ing like crazy! Hope you catch the eggie.

10dpo today.temp went up again.had some more twinges/sharp pain last night on my right side again and also above pubic bone,not painful,just uncomfortable.was a bit hot last night,my fingers were swollen.still no cold/runny nose symptoms , im happy with that as i have this every month after o ,hope it means something for me.:happydance:how are you ladies doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->