CM after ovulation...

Niksmommy

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is typical? I am 4-5 DPO and currently have lots of creamy cm. Yesterday I had ewcm once while wiping. I am so confused. Isn't it normally dry if you haven't conceived?!

Sorry symptom spotting I know lol

Hi Niksmommy, I am also 4dpo and have been having creamy cm I think this is normal for post o. It is a bit strange you have had ewcm though, are you sure about when you ovulated?

I am fairly certain. My cycles are very regular, but in all honesty I really only use the calendar and my cm to determine O. It was only a small amount one time when I wiped. Hope I didn't O later than I thought :/

I had EW CM from pre-OD and through 2DPO. Now I am at 3DPO and it's creamy. I am certain that I ovulated on OD because I temp. So I think you should be fine.

Im 2/3 DPO and experiencing creamy cm along with a watery cm aswel :shrug:

We are in the same boat! I'm 3dpo, and creamy/watery CM today. Is this your first cycle trying? This is my second. When are you planning on testing?

Well I've have creamy CM since after my O, though I normally dry up after. I'm 11/12dpo now. *Shrugs* I'm not testing until the 15th though so I can't say if Creamy=BFP

I'm still have a lot of creamy cm...I really hope its a very early sign.

I had tons of creamy white cm and I think I usually dry up after OD, it was like lotion and stretchy at one point and quite abundant. I thought it was a good sign that I was pregnant. Had it up until 12dpo and then it became much more watery and then pretty much nothing and I just got AF today (14dpo), so it was not a sign after all :nope: Good luck to all of you, I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

We are in the same boat! I'm 3dpo, and creamy/watery CM today. Is this your first cycle trying? This is my second. When are you planning on testing?

This is my 4th cycle now feels like an eternity.. Will be testing on the 23rd (I know im going to cave before that though :haha:)

When will you be testing?

This is my 4th cycle now feels like an eternity.. Will be testing on the 23rd (I know im going to cave before that though :haha:)

When will you be testing?

I "plan" to test on the 20th, but I'm sure I will cave before than. Hoping I can at least wait until the 18th, which would be 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->