CM and Ovulation Question.PLEASE HELP!!!

carmela88

Mummy 2 princess+ttc#2
Reaction score
Hi BnB Ladies!!

My periods can range from 30-39 days, I guess this is caused by the fact I have Endo? So on the 31st of Dec I had ewcm which according to my calender this is over a week early, I monitered everyday until it had turned into non fertile cm.

We :sex: on the 1st + 2nd of Jan. I decided to take an opk on the day my calender said I was going to ovulate and got some confusing results. Now it looks like I ovulated on the 10th of Jan and we didnt get a chance to :sex: because of work commitments. My cm on this date seemed like non fertile cm, I am very confused and would really appreciate some opinions please. Much love and:dust: to all

Attachments

• DSC_0399.jpg
    DSC_0399.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Sorry I won't be able to answer your question but I am currently in a similar position but don't have endo. This is my first cycle charting BBT and using OPK's. I have been using a tracker app on my phone for cycle days for months while we were WTT. This is our 2nd cycle TTC so I am still new to this all. As I hadn't been tracking or taking notice of CM and temps in the past I really have no idea what to expect from my cycle especially when it ranges from 28-31 days. This cycle my Cm went from EWCM on CD15 and 16 and is now wet and watery CD 17, 18 and 19. My temp spiked + 0.30 degrees on CD 17 and has stayed up there for CD 18 and 19 so I am assuming that I could have O'd on CD16. however, I have been using OPK's twice a day and none of them have been 100% in that the test line isn't equal or as dark as the control line which ultimately means they were negative. My phone tracker says I should have O'd on CD15 yet fertile seeming Cm is still around.

I have either just missed the surge with an OPK or I still haven't O'd yet? Today is CD 19 meaning this could just be a longer cycle (over 5 days longer than usual). I have just started using Blackmore's CWG vits as well which have been noted online to lengthen your cycle so I will continue waiting...

Sticky bean dust to you all :dust:

do you chart your BBTs?? I find it the best way for me, i've been using OPKs for 2 years it takes a little time to know the days to test, maybe you've got your window wrong??

Have you tried useing diff tests?

See other thread in this section "takes the guessing out"

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back