CM and Ovulation worries/grumbles/fretting

Fliss

Reaction score
So.

I had my coil out on 3rd November. Had a sort of period on that Thursday, putting me at CD13 today.

Based on my former pre-Nathan cycles, ovulation is predicted for this Thursday.

Had EWCM yesterday but a negative OPK (I forgot to test on Sunday). My CM has gone back to sticky/creamy today.

Do I just assume that this first cycle will be bonkers? I know I am ovulating as the dildocam I had to have on the 3rd (my coil had gone AWOL) showed that I'm already getting cysts on my ovaries again (I had all the others removed during a lap in September) so I'm definitely ovulating.

Shall I just jump DH until my AF shows her face again and just assume this cycle is a bust? I am temping and got a big dip this morning, but we did have a broken night due to DH being insomniac and waking me...

Was it the coil with the hormone, the marena I think it's called? I had that before I thought about TTC with my DS and the first few cycles were a bit mental.

Positive note though - by the time we started TTC two months later, things were back to normal and I got a BFP within six weeks.

Vitex (USA) or agnus castus (UK) really helped get things back on track x

Thanks - I'm taking AC CD 2-6 so that should help. I'm really praying it doesn't take 2 cycles to settle as I've only got 6 months before the efffects of my lap are expected to start to fail :-( ah well keep the faith right? All I can do is keep trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->