Cm before AF due ?

Bubba3

Reaction score
Hi girls ,
Warning may be too much info . Have any of you had stretchy cm close to when the witch is due ? I'm four/five days away and have stretchy stuff . It's not see through like ewcm I had around o but creamy in colour but super stretchy ? Def not spermies either .
Oh well , just thought any of you may have any ideas , or experience this around this time. I believe there is an estrogen surge in the l phase might be that ?
Thanks girls :thumbup:

I have heard about almost every different type of CM during the TWW and I couldn't tell you which one indicates AF or a BFP; everyone is different. I am not advocating you head out "there," even though I do and am an active member of another thread, but the TTC section is filled with CM questions and answers. Lol

:haha::haha:I promise I'm not , I promise I'm not . I'm excited because either way the ttw could be over soon one way or other :thumbup:

Bubba don't read anything into it :hugs:

I had a similar thing last cycle about 2-4 days before AF and thinking back I used to get it occasionally on the months I was really well hydrated and had not had much caffeine but had drank loads of green teas and fruit juices which I love anyway.

It could just be something from all the hydration and grapefruit juice you did this month.

But I am keeping FXed that you get your BFP soon :dust:

But really it does sound like you've been symptom spotting :gun::grr::ban:[-X

Well done Macwooly, we've got to stop her somehow:thumbup:

Bubba - we love you :hugs: but listen to your 'sisters' - NO SSing!!![-X

Honestly Bubba symptom spotting is the road to madness :nope:

I didn't so it last cycle and I was so relaxed and I am NOT doing it this cycle as I would go nuts doing it plus Jax can probably drive my house and slap me :rofl:

Honestly Bubba symptom spotting is the road to madness :nope:

I didn't so it last cycle and I was so relaxed and I am NOT doing it this cycle as I would go nuts doing it plus Jax can probably drive my house and slap me :rofl:

Darn right I will!! :gun::haha:x:kiss:x

Yep i get that almost every cycle, i get tons of it before i O, and then it goes away, and then about 4 days before af it comes back, i used to think it was a good pg sign, which for a lot of women it is, for me its just my body being dumb!! Now stop looking for weird things, and hop on the "Whatevers wagon" with us!!! Or else :growlmad::grr:

Oops :blush: almost as soon as I hit send I kind a realized I'm losing the plot. Think I need to get myself off to a group where we sit around in a circle and admit I'm addicted to cm spotting now.
Last cycle I didn't even know what happened when on that score. Ok I have been once again busted sorreeee :dohh:
Was just thinking in trying to get it right I'm angsting like a crazy lady :winkwink:
I do mean it though I just want this bit over if the witch is a coming then so be it , I like the part where I feel I'm doing something not the waity bit.
Damn and I thought it was just a mini bust ......you girls are good :kiss:

Bubba how can you be stressing the waiting? :) You are packing up a home to move continent! :)

It is good to know your body but STOP SYMPTOM SPOTTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every woman is different and from what I understand every pregnancy is different but I can say that every one of my cycles is different and that's why I'm not spotting as what is the point :shrug:

Bubba your not crazy and i completely know where your coming from. Symptom checking is totally addictive but it's hard not to do it. I get a little cm before AF is due but everyone is different. I also get cm when pregnant too! How many DPO are you? Sorry i forgot to introduce myself i'm Jodie and i'm from Leeds. I have 4 boys and just had 2 miscarriages in the last 7 months. xx

I noticed some cycles I get looooaaaaddds of creamy cm in the wait from ovulation- period, although Ive never checked if its stretchy or not. one time I had watery and put in my FF chart and they then changed my ovulation date meanwhile I had clearly ovulated a week before! so I took it out. I dont think cm gives any indication for pregnancy.

I also agree, not symptom spotting makes the 2ww go much faster, and its much less stressful. I truley believe there is not one symptom that gives a perfect indiction that you are pregnant. the only one that is close is implantation bleeding around 7-10dpo, but even that is not definite and can just be spotting (but if you never spot and get that then its a possibility). Every other sypmtom you can get whether you are pregnant or not :hugs:

I have a busload of creamy cm for the first time ever.
I have also been getting headaches for the past 3 days.
Also, i have been so hungry....i can eat a house.
But, i am NOT ss! :nope::nope::nope:

Sometime things are too obvious to ignore but you're not reading anything into it :thumbup:

I am sending you and Sarah loads of :dust: and hope this is your BFP month :dust:

I have a busload of creamy cm for the first time ever.
I have also beeh getting headaches for the past 3 days.
Also, i have been so hungry....i can eat a house.
But, i am NOT ss! :nope::nope::nope:

LOL, you and i have the exact same thing happening, but like you i refuse to make anything out of it, for me its just my body being dumb lol

The other day I had a ton of CM and I was confused by that :shrug: I have lower backpain and am tired... but I would NEVER symptom spot... nevah evah! :shhh:

Ask porky's mum - "my boobs are huge & sore, could I be pregnant?" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->